No announcement yet.

Random in Elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to use this term, but "newbies" have done that already and completely ruined elim. it's mostly wbs to 1 now. baseelim is still getting jav elim to 10 mostly so atleast that's fine. don't encourage people to completely ruin another elim, zerz.

Comment

I like the random games. Elim has been overrun by wb lovers but lots of people enjoy the other games. Wb gets boring over and over and over again. Lots of people say it. And there are enough people who want the non-wb games that I say let them have their games.
      1:Zerzera> aura shut up
      1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
      jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

see, this is why my solution works best....

WB ELIM TO 5-10 IN ONE ARENA
        JAV ELIM TO 5-10 IN A SECOND ARENA
        CRAPPY RANDOM "NEWBIE" ELIMS IN A THIRD ARENA

Comment

Random sux get rid of it in both elims all together.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

or go with my brilliant suggestion

Comment

Spider and Fighter elim aren't terrible, and race is kind of stupid but doesn't take very long, but Lanc and Lev elim are fucking retarded.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I like random elims
                MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

If it's javelin in baseelim, the minimum should be 5 deaths(same with warbird in elim).
                  All the other ships should have the maximum of 3 deaths.

Why? Because the other ships are crap and bad and stupid and boring and shit.
                  YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                  Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Sometimes they can be annoying but I think they often give a nice change in pace and a chance to use skills you don't normally get to use: Shrap aiming, burst luring, ports, etc. They are generally quicker than jav games with the exception of terrs to 5. I suggest making random games every 10 rounds instead of every 5 and maybe making the shark and terr elims 1 - 3 instead of 1 - 5. These would allow there to still be a change in pace and a chance to tryout other stuff, but with less annoyance and disruption.

I am only talking on behalf of baseelim as I have no idea about elim.

~Ewan
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I like shark elims, it's basicly the only time I go into the baseelim arena.

Comment

Sharks and terr in baseelim. Those are my favorite

Comment

yeah, i agree with awesome- a 3rd elim arena with all the leftover games would be cool
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

yeah but some people dont get it... they just reply with shit like "dont do that cus i like random games".... if they like them so much more, then the perfect solution is to go with my idea and have them played more without interrupting the only 2 decent elim games.

Comment

Working...
                            X