talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking

can somebody upload teamspeak in a zip-file to his website or something cuz I have that stupid DANS GUARDING and it doesn't allows .exe files so I can't download teamspeak or ventrila or roger wilco, I just want to talk to people in lan but I don't know a program except 'netmeeting' but we don't know how to talk with it

i'm sorry I posted this crap here, but I had to hurry, cuz I have school atm

-pastaboy
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger both have a voice chat feature.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I wouldn't enjoy listen to jappeuuuh aka duel_pasta_chocopotten speaking English.
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
        MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger both have a voice chat feature.
        No msn messenger and Yahoo on computer, tried to download them but all the download website were dennied by 'dans guardian' tried to download roger wilco, teamspeak, ventrilo but with no succes

Originally posted by GHB
        I wouldn't enjoy listen to jappeuuuh aka duel_pasta_chocopotten speaking English.
        LOL, why not . Your Gammahydroxy, right?! I hope so
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

Yes, I'm GammaHydroxy. I wouldn't enjoy it because your English sucks a lot.
          YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
          Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
            Yes, I'm GammaHydroxy. I wouldn't enjoy it because your English sucks a lot.
            héhé, I know

Comment

no
              Code:
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
              1:lnx> kk
              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Working...
              X