Results of the strikeball tournament!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of the strikeball tournament!

At 4pm east many people showed for this first strikeball tournament (won't be the last for sure with the success it had). 8 teams were ready to face the elimination in this 3v3 confrontation.

In the final, team 1776, which consisted of: Anidalife, avatar_hero, freezer and Trunks_Rage, played versus team 109, which consisted of: cool koen, Melo, ragnarok. and Zyclon . Team 1776 won with realative ease and got an impressive winning score of 10-2.
    Third place went to team 224 which consisted of: Canadian Archer, MarioLuigiBros, Mega Newbie and Tomao, who won their match for 3rd place with 10-0!

Overall the tournament, after some initial trouble finding hosts, went smoothly and I think all participants had a great time. Big ups to the hosting staffers, Beasty , Jason , malladrin and WPE , needless to say without them the tournament would not have come true. (Report by Malladrin )
    Elmo!> Hola
    KJW> Elimo!
    Nimrook> Melo!
    yungsta> jello!

gg had fun :up:
    FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

yup

It was fun
      well done

Comment

be sure to call me when theres a real league and not some silyl tourny so i can show you why i was the rookie of the year and why i'm a SB Season 3 champ.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

It would be an idea to try to make a league Nickname but I'm not sure about the interest of ER's to participate into hosting it.
          Elmo!> Hola
          KJW> Elimo!
          Nimrook> Melo!
          yungsta> jello!

Comment

Originally posted by Melo
            It would be an idea to try to make a league Nickname but I'm not sure about the interest of ER's to participate into hosting it.
            I would be up for hosting, if we got it going.

Would need more than just me though. hehe

It's these little things, they can pull you under.

Live your life filled with joy and thunder.

Yeah, yeah we were altogether

lost in our little lives.

Comment

We've definitely got enough hosts to get a league going. wadi, malla and I could be SB "Ops" even.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X