Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod acting bad (some may laugh some cry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod acting bad (some may laugh some cry)

Weaver is mean lately .
    I dont know why ..
    I always liked him and thought he is a good operator/mod .
    Im not angry with him but i do wish mod's dont use their "power" and use lame excuses not to help people who need their help .

Yesterday i needed his help .
    And instead of helping he got rid of me like a bad habbit and didnt even pay attention to my request and its content .

Im disspointed and i know many other people are lately mad at weaver .
    Sure no one will speak and all will suck up caus he is one of the more superior mods .
    But i love this game and if somthing buggs me i got to put it on the table .
    I lost 50% of my squad members that took me a week to tryout and help register, wich weaver could have helped me prevent by clicking accept in site .
    Weaver said "I ow you no favours, your not my friend, wait 24 hours at least if not more " and some other stuff ....
    Is this the answer from someone that should be helping players ?

I know usually weaver did pay attention to my requests though it was very few times over 5 years i am playing .
    Pherhaps i cought him in a bad day ....
    All i know is i will never ask help from him again and try to avoid him, caus apperantly he hates me and some other people as i realised .

Weaver ... All i am saying ... give peace a chance .:-)
    1 - I aint mad at u .
    2 - Your the person incharge and u dont have to help .
    3 - I promise i will never bug u again but i just hope u dont act like this
    toward other players .

May u all have a nice day from your loving friend Israeli f15-i ace .
    Ps...respect to u all .

you can always tell those guys from isreal because they spell israeli right

edit: oh, and on topic- he's not really a ZH / ER, so he doesn't HAVE to help you- but it would be nice, ia gree
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It'd be nice if people used the goddamn staff forum. THATS WHAT IT"S THERE FOR PEOPLE!

TW Staff

Comment

wadi, we do it so you wont be out of a job
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Who is this thread about? Dusty <ER>? The Pusher? Da Farmer? Hold on, let me check things out. Ok, Weaver.

We've had enough, Weaver. The time has come to rage aganist the weaver machine. And we're raging. Like angry bulls that get hot sauce poured in their eyes. It's on, you cock juggling fuckship. Like donkey kong. I don't know exactly what that means, but it's serious. Just a matter of time before you're removed from staff. May take a bit longer to find and crucify you, but that will take place as well. Don't run, Weaver. We all know you stole that stash of Archie Digest comic books (Jughead cracks my shit up!) and we won't fucking stand for it.

Well, that should about wrap things up. Problem solved. We did it, Israeli 15 Ace-Niner guy. We fucking did it.

The End

p.s. - you're welcome
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

It's time for a revolution
            who's with me?!
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

subspace2

Originally posted by cundor
              who's with me?!

me!
              You're my hero cundor!

Let's start our own subspace
              subspace2!!

just the same but new sysops...

and that would be ship 9---------------------------------------------------->

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                who's with me?!
                Nah we tried that like 2 years ago.

Also I rembmer seeing somewhere that any tw staffer can reject ?helps and general helping if they are met with a surtain level of rudeness... Maybe you should think over how you approached him.

Comment

Cut Weaves some slack. We seriously get at least 30-40 ?help calls a day regarding registration with the alias system. People are constantly switching names and wanting to unregister their old name and register the new one. Some people are just too stupid to figure the process out on their own, and they expect staff members to hold their hand and practically do it for them. I know Weaver gets utterly inundated with registration shit. As I said, get off his back or I'll pour hot sauce in your eyes.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'm flattered that you have given me so much attention over the past two days Israeli f15-i Ace. I must admit that you made yesterday much more enjoyable by following me from arena to arena insisting that I accept your squad. If you were wondering why I had stopped messaging you back, it's because I put you on ignore after I told you three or four times that I do not accept squads by request.

Squads are accepted several times each and everyday. If you don't have the patience for that then you shouldn't be making a squad. You are one of many who thinks that I'm willing to drop everything I'm doing just to please you.

edit: I just noticed you misquoted me on your post as well. Get a life eh?
                    Last edited by Weaver; 06-04-2004, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Weaver

I can't picure weaver being mean.. He is one of the nicest people to me on tw. And one of my favorite.. He's a good player and a good staff member. When ever I ask him something he responds and he always helps me to the fullest extent, If anything weaver should be thanked.
                      Btw if u pm any mod that much they will stop talking. Or say something rude

Example:
                      Dock>>Why are you fallowing me?
                      Ice Storm>They are watching you.
                      hahaha I stalk dock (im a poet and i didnt know it)

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

You have to be the nicest fuck in the world to ever hire my ass to Staff... seriously, I have nothing against you Israeli, but cut him some slackerooski.

Comment

Weaver is the second most meanest staffer out there. He treats no one with respect, and he doesnt know how to have a good time. if you ask him a questio he will hack into your computer and blow it up. thats how evil and mean weaver is....

- JK... i dont know weaver much... GG :P
                          Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
                          I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
                          2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
                          2:Krazie_Killer> .
                          2:epor> .
                          2:IcER> .
                          2:H0blin G0blin> ..
                          2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
                          2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
                          2:epor> lol
                          2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

last time that i looked was LNX the is boss of twd (accepting squads etc) -so don't whine to weaver about it. -if u did a ?help call weaver should ignore it if he don't like to help u.
                            Originally posted by Kolar
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie _ Killer
                              Weaver is the second most meanest staffer out there. He treats no one with respect, and he doesnt know how to have a good time. if you ask him a questio he will hack into your computer and blow it up. thats how evil and mean weaver is....

- JK... i dont know weaver much... GG :P

Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                              X