Name Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by End
    I am willing to trade anything for the name End seeing as thats what everyone calls me. I have been searching for that name for over a year. If i find anyone hear has it i will cut there balls in half cause i asked everywhere in pms platinum-halo i asked in pubs i did ?lp to the ower and im fed up.
    Have you tried ?lostpassword End? If the one that created the name still use the email that the name is registerd on, then he/she might show up in game.. leave a ?message so he can se that you want his name..

Comment

Then again, this could stop it from reseting by having a guy find out he has the name, which he could have forgotten. It's all your call.

And feel free to join nn2, though most of you will probably leave because of how bad it is (it's the newbie trading chat, there are others)
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I have the name Freeze , I will trade it for anything that has to do with Ice.. or something just goooood

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          And feel free to join nn2, though most of you will probably leave because of how bad it is (it's the newbie trading chat, there are others)
          Well if people stopped giving it out randomly like this, There wouldnt be so many newbs? lol

Edit: I didn't mean to post twice

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
            I have the name Freeze , I will trade it for anything that has to do with Ice.. or something just goooood
            So if I make name IceHorse2k4, you'll trade it for me?
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

ahh the name ive been wanting for sooooo long: "Vagrant" i want it soooo much. sucks because some random guy got the name concealer just a few months ago and now i want that too and he wont trade for it. Id also like the name emo, ive talked to the guy who has it on nn2 but he wont trade it, and that chat is horrible and i got rid of it a long time ago. I dont have very many good names, but i have gotten lots of offers for the name asteroid though.
              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

well maybe ur not giving them a good trade or sometin like that....
                9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
                  Well if people stopped giving it out randomly like this, There wouldnt be so many newbs? lol

Edit: I didn't mean to post twice

it's long been unsavable.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

just like the old basechat.. tho it dont exist any more..

Comment

I also have "limewire" squad :O

Comment

I would trade any of these...

Bastogne - laughed - adapted - imaginate - Entire - Epock - vg - Methril - Arias - Flaring - Fortay - mik - Dragon Guard - Lighten - Killer Mech - rapevine - Epock - Lighted - and the leetest one of all - Subspace Continuum

Dark Shadow, would you trade any of these for Juiced or Give ?
                        1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Originally posted by Strid3r
                          some other names if anyone is interested:

Arod: legolas horse (lol)
                          haldir- an elf (lotr)
                          Asfolath- Arwens horse
                          Dunadan- race blest with long life

please correct me on spelling lol... boramir
                          Dunedain - (there is a thingy on the E but I don't know how to put it there)
                          If I remember correctly, it is a name given to them by the elves and they are the decendants of the Numenoreans (thingy on the u and o). In the time that the movies focoused on, they are sometimes more commonly called Rangers. Aragorn is of them, and actually very old - he would be considered a senior citizen today .

Haldir is an Elven general from Rivendell, he's the one that is sent to Helms Deep on the Eve of the battle, and dies on the wall when Aragorn calls the retreat.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            Haldir is an Elven general from Rivendell, he's the one that is sent to Helms Deep on the Eve of the battle, and dies on the wall when Aragorn calls the retreat.
                            Glorfindel was the General from Rivendell, and lots more and was essentially cut out of that crap-ass movie.
                            Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep, etc.

http://www.tuckborough.net/elves.html

God I hate that movie.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                              Glorfindel was the General from Rivendell, and lots more and was essentially cut out of that crap-ass movie.
                              Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep, etc.

http://www.tuckborough.net/elves.html

God I hate that movie.
                              Well I'm not positive about rankage or whatever, but in the movie, Haldir DID goto Helms Deep and die in battle on the wall when Aragorn calls the retreat. He arrives at night, with a bunch of elven archers, bringing word from Elrond of Rivendell, and to fight again along men as they did before, blah blah blah.

Glorfindel, I'm pretty sure, is Lorien (its morning forgive any spelling or whatever)

EDIT- Glorfindel was the Elf-Lord of Rivendell in the First Age, in the time of The Lord of the Rings (Third Age) he has long passed.
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                                Dunedain - (there is a thingy on the E but I don't know how to put it there)
                                If I remember correctly, it is a name given to them by the elves and they are the decendants of the Numenoreans (thingy on the u and o). In the time that the movies focoused on, they are sometimes more commonly called Rangers. Aragorn is of them, and actually very old - he would be considered a senior citizen today .

Aragorn is a decendant of NĂºmenor who was blessed with long life, his race (or people) are call the Dunadin and in the movies aragorn is 87.
                                I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X