X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dll
    ! i refresh my list

dll/jz

Names: Anime - Wet - Spice - Info - Axed - Beg - Only - Youth - Town - Geese - Buu - Hire - Igloo - disappear - Horde - Adventure - Honger - Denote - Pucca - Cindy - Jolin - Eason - XO

Squads: Enough - Rockman - Inflect - Honger - Scrawl - Beluga - Glean - Incline - Mp4 - Marie - Sprawl - Cindy - Elva - Eason - Ekin - Foby - 2R - Boy'Z - Junon - Yuko - Aiko

WHAT NAME DO U WANT DANT
    p.s anime > manga, and u know it!
    The amount of names in your list that I directly gave you guys is 6.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
      twit? lol.. just... lol, that's all.

too lazy to care about pressing the edit button instead of reply but not too lazy to post a sarcastic and not well thought out reply to my informing you of the edit button? pfft.
      Ahh w/e do I care what you think.. nah not really.. and still too lazy "twit"

Comment

• not rly , kind of only interested in sqd :/ - Dark Shadow

Yeah, like a certain squad that I have =P

Ti chevo tut s etimi predurkami novimi shasteyeshsya? Ne videsh shtoli shto eto thread dlja vsyakih rejektov kto 'hotyat' zanimatsa imya/squad tradingem?
        Last edited by Lofty; 06-21-2004, 05:44 PM.
        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
        7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
        7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
        7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lofty

Ti chevo tut s etimi predurkami novimi shasteyeshsya? Ne videsh shtoli shto eto thread dlja vsyakih rejektov kto 'hotyat' zanimatsa imya/squad tradingem?
          Huh?

Comment

Working...
          X