3 on 3 Hockey tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 on 3 Hockey tourny

Hey guys just curious about an idea i just had. I was thinking if we had just a fun tournament like we did a couple weekends ago with the Strikeball.

What i was thinking was a maximum of like 12 teams in a smaller hockey arena playing with one goalie and 2 players

Answer with ideas

I'd like to play :up:
    MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Not a bad idea, except we should like 20 plp on each team and we can have preason and we can trade and stuff. Then we vote for captains and stuff like that
      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Good idea, but more than 36 people would want to play IMO...

Hockey league didnt really take off, but who knows, it could work.

Probably wait till after TWL though else all TWL Staff will probably ignore the idea...

Comment

So this would be like a tournament version of ?go mini in HZ but with one less person per team? Another thing TW can take from other zones.
          Sounds good to me!

(Also, 20 people on one team would not be good because most would not get to play, I would say max of 4 to allow 1 sub but 3 is the best because no one gets disappointed.)

Anyway, count me in.

(I think it could be fun to have 3 v 3 on the regular hockey map)
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

There's a Hockey Zone.
            Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

Lets vote i vote myself as cap
              9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

This isn't going to happen any time soon, if at all. We (the staffer dudes) are much more interested in pushing strikeball at the moment.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

yeah probably, twl makes most mods really busy

Comment

Working...
                  X