TW RPG- Feine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW RPG- Feine

Hey all, as some of you know trenchwars is developing a new way of playing Trench Wars, a TW Rpg. Harumi has dissapeared so we are cooperating together in the group as equals. We are in need of houses from the public so please make a house for Feine. If you need the tileset please visit:
    www.freewebs.com/soulcampand follow the instructions shown on there. When you're done your house send it to twerp_2004@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time and make as many houses as you can possibly can!

PS. When you Save Picture As, name it as BuildingSamples.bmp !!
    Last edited by Send; 06-06-2004, 06:10 PM.

Better way :P

Comment

Or save picture as that ^^^^

Comment

meh

im making a rpg on rm2k3 using lots of different people from squads on tw. the main squad that you are tho is elenya ^_^. Its awesome $.
        DarkAcid05> BLAH!!!
        Xog> Ok dracula calm down.

Kakka> deary i have a question for ya
        DeArEsT> ???
        Kakka> if i were a squirrel
        Kakka> and you were a tree
        Kakka> would you let me bust a nut in your hole?
        DeArEsT> ........
        Jr5> ROFL!!
        Foobarz> mmmm hmm...

Comment

Tw RPG will never happen, u'll just get bored and start on summit else

Comment

I'm pretty sure this will work out great if you guys manage to finish it....somewhere around 2210 or so
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

There is already a zone with RPG gameplay (Mystical Kingdom), it's very possible to make one. You don't give these guys a chance.

Comment

isnt there also a zone called SSI RPG GODS or something like that??
                9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                  There is already a zone with RPG gameplay (Mystical Kingdom), it's very possible to make one. You don't give these guys a chance.
                  Thank you Malla

Comment

Then again Mk has been evolving for about 3 years now. How long will feine take?

btw put up the feine lvz
                    Celibrate
                    XXX is overrated.

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                        Actually... isnt it mystic kingdom? I used to be a smod for that server.. er as they called them.. a guardian. Its not exactly an rpg. I mean you have rpg like characters.. but like the quests and stuff.. theyre just like.. a person with super powers and whoever kills them wins points.. and with the points you can buy upgrades for ur weapons and junk.. but if u die it goes byebye.
                        DarkAcid05> BLAH!!!
                        Xog> Ok dracula calm down.

Kakka> deary i have a question for ya
                        DeArEsT> ???
                        Kakka> if i were a squirrel
                        Kakka> and you were a tree
                        Kakka> would you let me bust a nut in your hole?
                        DeArEsT> ........
                        Jr5> ROFL!!
                        Foobarz> mmmm hmm...

Comment

I am staff in Mystic Kingdom... It;s a very good Rpg zone.. You choose from ships such as archer knight vampire ... ect... You lvl up and get stuff as you go.. You can buy items and pernament weapons is very fun we even have monster bots to kill for exp incase no1 is on.In that zone. I'm called a guardian as cute said, and we now have quest arenas and bots, but the zone has come a long way fast.... This is very possible especially for tw because some of the pop of tw will go to the rpg to check it out... I make arenas for Mystic Kingdom and do quite a bit of other stuff... Maybe instead of making a house I could help with any arenas uou might need. Just trying to offer a helping hand.
                          Last edited by Claim; 06-08-2004, 01:48 AM.
                          Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-Demon
                            Then again Mk has been evolving for about 3 years now. How long will feine take?

btw put up the feine lvz
                            First person to make a MSlug .lvz gets mad props. (nice avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp

Better way :P
                              damn, when i had the tileset, it was like 2 days when day relleased it.it didn't look like that, but I already made a house @ I6 or something, I dunno
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X