This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schizofrenic Staffmember

First I would like to say that I dont have anything against the person I am going to talk about now, but I have to say this.

There is guy named Gryll <ZH> on staff. Assuming that this is meant to be Gryll of Chaos, I have to make the following statement:

- The real Gryll of Chaos is in the army. He hasnt been in this game for more than a year.

- Exploid has had access to that name for the last months. Well last months, for quite a long time. The last time Dynasty was alive, Gryll of Chaos was a member there. But it wasnt Gryll of Chaos, it was Exploid.

- One day I recruited Gryll of Chaos for Night, when I played him, he was doing excellent in javs (while original gryll of chaos was a great wb player)but he told me he was exploid and that a lot of people knew that. (also on dynasty) I said to him I couldnt let him doublesquad, exploid was on a different squad too, without being caught. So I guess he has access to multiple pc's or something.

- Another thing that prooves that Exploid is Gryll : he is currently on Sign. The old Gryll of Chaos doesnt have any connections with Perish, nor with the other people on the squad. IF Gryll would return to SS, he would definately join a wb squad, or a squad with old comrads in it. But joining a mediocre javsquad with people in it who he doesnt know ? I dont think so. Exploid on the other hand allways was connected with Perish. Perish kind of allways let people doublesquad on his squads or cheat for him in some kind of way, just to try to win. And we all remember that pay2play thing too. I have nothing against Perish tho, but I just happen to know that he isnt scared to use unlegitimate actions in order to try to win.

So I wonder who the hell decided to 're-recruit' gryll, without even being aware of all those things. I know that Staff only recruits active people, so they must have thought that Gryll was here for a long time already. Well sorry, he isnt Gryll.

Peace

btw EDIT: also check how both Gryll and Exploid have been on Dynasty, Cheeba, Shaolin (during same time period), and see exploid ex-squads for the connection of exploid with perish --> 4life, crisis, poison, interface.

The real last day that Gryll was here in ss IN a squad was :
    Melee May 18, 2002 Nov 23, 2002
    Attack Nov 23, 2002 Nov 27, 2002

after that one year later exploid starts to use it.
    Last edited by Nasir; 06-08-2004, 09:52 AM.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Nasir and me talked about this before he posted.. we thought about talking about it in forums would help more than a simple .?cheater .

Gryll <ZH> is exploid and is doublesquadding. exploid is in Dragonguard and gryll of chaos in sign. I just wanted staff to know this since they recruited Gryll for staff.
    Its not the first time exploid does something like this.. he owns the name Medic (ex-siege player) and faked to be him to join Sk8. but Medic used to be a warbird and this Medic just wanted to jav.. someday we discovered it was exploid and had to axe him.
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Heh I can confirm that Medic story too.
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
      zzz

Comment

I received a few messages regarding this instance this morning, and did some back checking. While it is possible that Gryll of Chaos may have allowed exploid to use his name at one time, now that is not the case.

I confirmed the IP's and Machine ID's, and did traces to their locations, and unless exploid is somehow in Korea (Gryll's current location with the military) and Pennsylvania (exploid's current place of residence), there is no way that exploid could be masking himself as Gryll of Chaos or Gryll <ZH>.

I thank you for your concern, as issues like this could be potentially disasterous if true.

-PUSH

ps - Closing this thread down. -PUSH
        Last edited by THE PUSHER; 06-08-2004, 11:21 AM. Reason: I'm a poor speller.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
        X