harumi?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandagirl89
    Haha, real funny Paul. Everyone who actually knows me is quite sure I'm a girl (which is the truth). For example, for all who've seen my pics on the gallery, would any guy pretend to be that ugly? But yea, anyone that I routinely talk to is sick of me, cuz all I talk about is girl stuff like fashion, beauty (the beauty trivia is coming along), and Louis Vuitton stuff (I want the Cherry Blossom papillion or retro style soooo bad!). Yea, there I go again. But if you still are so shallow minded to think I'm faking being a girl, then I really don't care because that just means that you're worthless and untrustworthy and etc etc.
    Thou doest protest too much.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      Haha, real funny Paul. Everyone who actually knows me is quite sure I'm a girl (which is the truth). For example, for all who've seen my pics on the gallery, would any guy pretend to be that ugly? But yea, anyone that I routinely talk to is sick of me, cuz all I talk about is girl stuff like fashion, beauty (the beauty trivia is coming along), and Louis Vuitton stuff (I want the Cherry Blossom papillion or retro style soooo bad!). Yea, there I go again. But if you still are so shallow minded to think I'm faking being a girl, then I really don't care because that just means that you're worthless and untrustworthy and etc etc.
      I mean no real offense, but I can't resist teasing you here. I now truly and completely believe you're a girl, because only a girl could say that all they talk about is fashion, beauty, and Louis Vuitton stuff.. and in the same paragraph, dare to call another human being shallow.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
      X