4 Frequency Basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Frequency Basing

I had recently had an idea to create a map similiar to the normal basing one, but to have four different freqs and teams all going after one flag. Similiar to regular basing, but with 2 more enemy freqs than the original.

If you could give me some input it would be greatly appreciated.

It's been done before. Malladrin or someone made a map for it, I just can't remember where it was.

Correction: ?go 4team

There was another one too, but I don't know where that one was either. If you feel like making another map that could improve the gameplay, by all means submit it.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I did this once or twice with 2base, and that's with TWO flags. The major problem is, that once those two teams get the flags, they usually hold them pretty easily, seeing as the other two freqs are constantly fighting each other as well. The REAL problem was that there just wasn't enough to show up for these kinds of events, even on weekends.

Comment

2way also i think
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
          I had recently had an idea to create a map similiar to the normal basing one, but to have four different freqs and teams all going after one flag. Similiar to regular basing, but with 2 more enemy freqs than the original.

If you could give me some input it would be greatly appreciated.
          I already made it up. It doesn't work too well in a normal base, but its good in ?go extreme. But I added the elim part.
          DELETED

Comment

I don't think it will work out...basing should be 1 vs 1 otherwize that tactical part would be lost...
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Lag is a problem with four freq basing.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X