Anti-Spawning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anitspawnkill technology

Go ?spaceship and check out anti spawn I came up with 4 years ago. This kind of technological developement was way ahead of its time and therefore rejected. It has since been declassified and now can be viewed by the average Joe Trench Player. Again ?go spaceship

Thank you and goodnight SDp

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      I was referring to Iceblock's idea in the post before mine.

Freudian slip...

I knew it! Troll King secretly wants my boyish charms.

Or something along those lines.
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

I love this idea because I think spawning is fun, and if this idea happened, I'd start levterring all the time so I could bomb the shit out of this safe zone. If I remember correctly, bombs still explode when they hit someone in the safe zone, right? so lev bombs on the people in safe would still destroy the people in the surrounding area. that sounds awesome.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm

Ignore the dots~!LEDA

don't ingnore me
          Code:
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
          1:lnx> kk
          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Anyways, Since we got the safe area out of the way. What do you think about a big checkerboard safe.. You can't really shoot since once you run into a safe spot your bullet(s)/Bomb(s) will dissapear. It would be alot harder to spawn in any arena. I've seen this done before and it works. :up:
            # # # #
            ..# # # #

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Krynetix, why not just put the arena up in a sub arena and let an ER host it to test your idea

Comment

I think the best way to stop spawning, is if u have a 5 second shield as u spawn, and your weapons are also dis-armed for 5 seconds.

Comment

Bad players get spawned.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                    I think the best way to stop spawning, is if u have a 5 second shield as u spawn, and your weapons are also dis-armed for 5 seconds.
                    Sounds nice, I'll implement that.

Originally posted by Xog
                    KrynetiX, why not just put the arena up in a sub arena and let an ER host it to test your idea.
                    That's the plan.

gtg
                    ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

bye!
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Golden Sun's idea is similiar to what I suggested to Priitk couple years ago, since clearly the fact that we dont have a safety spawn zone is what makes TW unique and therefore the idea for one should be scrapped as soon as it's proposed.

I proposed that Priitk rescript the client to allow the ships to have disabled weapons, and invincibility for 3 seconds after the spawn, and visual discrimination to highlight it (blinking ship, or subtle discoloration) , so that other players may be aware of the recent spawn and not waste their shots or act confused when they eat a bullet.

Of course, this would require rescripting of the client to incept such capabilities, and I'm sure Priitk has issues of greater priority.

In the end result, best idea is to just accept spawning and get over it.

Pub - If you're concerned about pub spawning, then you need to stop; nobody needs to care about insigificant factors like pub rec.

Elim - If you're concerned about elim spawning; usually people who get spawned in elim get spawned because they try to get an easy kill after they spawn instead of boosting the hell out of middle area. I know many players, myself included, who never try to spawn, and usually get out of spawn area safely in elim 98 % of the time.

TWD/League Matches - Survival of the fittest. Simply accept that you'll get spawned every now and then, and that you'll also get some easy kills by spawning sometimes. Thats life.
                        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                        7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                        7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                        7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Yeh itll never happen, though it would be cool, in twd and twl.

Comment

Getting spawned in pub is a way of a pubbers life, in my case a pure pubbers life. You get spawned, you move along.

My spawn o nervemeter:
                            1. Ohh, he spawned me, no big deal.
                            2. That was the sencond time he spawned me, no biggy..
                            3. Well, I guess he have a crappy rec.
                            4. That the 4th time he spawned me!
                            5. :%killer: type ?go
                            (note! spawned by the same person)

Well I usually attach to a terrier, so I don't really have that much getting spawn problems.

So my last words would be, you don't like to get spawned, attach to a terr.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
                            X