Biggest Whiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Whiners

Who is the biggest whiner/whiners in your opinion? About pubs, twl, twd, base etc etc? Who are the indifferent people?

My picks for biggest whiners: TW Vet, YOSHISDAD, most people that have been playing for about a couple of weeks and think theyre really really good and then they go play elim. You know how that is.

Honorable mentions: Stabwound, rabbitrapist, projet [v-irus], bahamut-zero, slz (when hes had his pills), ilduce

People that never/seldom whine: deadlyaardvark, mr magoo.

- i realize i picked some peeps from my squad, just know that this is all love baby.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Ria
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

mmm... The Izor/Ezor fanclub.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Puska
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Mobey

Comment

THE ENFORCER

Thank god I haven't seen him in quite a while. :up:

Comment

• deluge
              • exploid
              • cross / karhuharra / fashion
              • chingy / illuminati / teshawn / rahkim
              • stabwound
              • most of disoblige about lag (ironic?)
              • merce
              • violence
              • ups
              • piston
              • limit
              • genes
              • lag killer aka l to the k
              • zeta-burn
              • abrasion
              • goddess
              • telcat
              most would say DEA, but he's a friend so he doesn't whine to me. so i wont put him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                • zeta-burn
                Homo erotic transfestite scitzophrenics dont count..

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                  • deluge
                  • exploid
                  • cross / karhuharra / fashion
                  • chingy / illuminati / teshawn / rahkim
                  • stabwound
                  • most of disoblige about lag (ironic?)
                  • merce
                  • violence
                  • ups
                  • piston
                  • limit
                  • genes
                  • lag killer aka l to the k
                  • zeta-burn
                  • abrasion
                  • goddess
                  • telcat
                  most would say DEA, but he's a friend so he doesn't whine to me. so i wont put him there.
                  You really think I fit in with them? I defended myself after being slandered on the TWL site, and would have done so too.
                  sdg

Comment

I used to know this 'damolisher.' I once said he was cool and things like that because he was in my squad and he wanted to make another name becuz everybody hated him (lol) then when he saw me he always talked to me. I joined bunnies and he was WHINNING the wholle frigging time that something terible was going to happen with the squad and that I could better leave it etc. it was like... dude, stfu
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                      You really think I fit in with them? I defended myself after being slandered on the TWL site, and would have done so too.
                      okay maybe you shouldn't be on the list... and actually, no i wouldn't have said anything about the hot or not section if i were you... it just opens yourself up to more ridicule.

Comment

Piston
                        AKA Shaun
                        ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle
                          THE ENFORCER

Thank god I haven't seen him in quite a while. :up:
                          He's banned for ever from the forums.

Comment

Me being just a normal TW player with no biased opinions I'd say that the following players whine the most..

Zeus!!- This guy keep crying about all the black poles and dead animals stuck up his ass, despite having a black tounge he still can't get away from being the nerd icon he truly is - Wish he stopped posting "funny jokes" on the main page..

ConcreteShitnyard - Oh man, dont know where to start here, but lets say he whines out funny jokes all the time.. Real funny jokes such as his own and others sexual misadvantures at different ghetto hangouts. Also, if someone questions his realiability etc they are sure to get banned or having their posts moved to some trashtalk msg board (along with a funny comment I might add). And despite all of this he gets some BS positions as asslick forum admin so his faggot peers can start sucking up to him in order to reach the ultimate loser position - mod.

wadi - Don't remember why I dislike him, but I'm pretty sure he's a whining faggot with a bird up his ass..

demonfaze - Ok, despite what I've written about the 3 people above here,this guy is the loser king of TW. Noone actually comes close to being such a lame duche. This guy whines and got this "I'm ghetto cool" attitude, despite being a good christian and writing 400words per minute. Well, I'm sorry demon, but you'll never be cool in this game, noone will ever like you in real life. My advice to you is to drop this game, and do an O.J. Simpson - but on yourself - There is no cure in your case, just end that pathetic part left in you that helps you struggle through the day.. Amen

oh and NegroJones whines to, please ban that wannabe black person. It isnt cool to pretend being someone else, skin color is sacred!

Bye Friends
                            Suddy

Comment

I've said it before, I'll say it forever.
                              hithtihithitihthitihthithtihtihtihthitihthitihiht
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X