Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Joing Emperors of the future

Originally posted by RudyH
    Seems their roster is full anyway if you check the member page.
    laff
    - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Re: Re: new sqad added to continuum

Originally posted by Bolt

Duel any higher-class squads in Trench Wars. What? You lost? Oh, that means you're not the best! Better luck next time!

its so entertaining dont innerupt :/

Comment

This topic made me almost crap my pants. That new squad is so cool. I wish I was allowed to leave my squad only to try and make it into emp errors of the future. Nice site, keep up the good work! Maybe if I get !kicked! out of my squad for this reply I can go and try... I like the banner and I wouldn't mind to wear it together with the best players in Subspace. Only I wonder if I would win a try-out at least with 2 points difference..
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Before joining I'd like to know how soon I'd become an emperor.
          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Technically, you can't.
            See, Emperors of the future would imply that you can only become an emperor once the future arrives. But since the pysical manifestation cannot move from the present tense, the future will never arrive.

Even if you were to build a machine capable of traversing the time/space continuum and step out a hundred years into the future, you would still be in the present, your present.
            It's all very complicated and better expressed with a diagram. Perhaps the best metaphor to explain it would be "like chasing a rainbow."

So, good luck not being an emperor any time soon.

Comment

Hmmm people dont like smart comments on here bub

It excercises my brain that I havent properly used ince i dropped out of colleeg

Comment

Originally posted by RudyH
                Technically, you can't.
                See, Emperors of the future would imply that you can only become an emperor once the future arrives. But since the pysical manifestation cannot move from the present tense, the future will never arrive.

Even if you were to build a machine capable of traversing the time/space continuum and step out a hundred years into the future, you would still be in the present, your present.
                It's all very complicated and better expressed with a diagram. Perhaps the best metaphor to explain it would be "like chasing a rainbow."

So, good luck not being an emperor any time soon.
                FLAME FLAME FLAME

Comment

Rudy is smartie, I want to be his friend so he can do my homework.
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Just be like me and dont do it at all.

I did do it for mr. bean;land though, he seriously seualyl abused children who didnt do the hwk

See, im shaking still from the trauma that i cant type proper

Comment

I used to not do my homework, but now that I'm in college and my education is costing me money, I figure I should make an attempt to learn.
                      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

College cost me (well mum) 10 pounds, i still didnt do the homework, it was never forced upon you at college though

Comment

I think the being-forced is implied because you're paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                            I used to not do my homework, but now that I'm in college and my education is costing me money, I figure I should make an attempt to learn.

dont be fooled. its just like high school just more elitest and you have to actually study once every 2 or 3 weeks for the tests. the homework is just a time filler if you don't play ss.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Meh, attendance was kinda forced upon but It didnt keep me going, i started skipping at xmas then finall ceased altogethor.

Comment

I have mostly art classes, homework might be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X