Too much hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much hockey

It seems for the past month, that hockey is being hosted by at least one staff member at all times. Is hockey really that fun? And why do we need to host it all the time in TW if there is an entire Zone dedicated to hockey. Today they had to advert twice to get enough people to play hockey, because people are plain sick of it. Why don't we stop hosting hockey, and host more requested games, to keep TW peaceful, and for the people.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Just promote SwimKid to ER.

Comment

dude.. hockey owns.. Big ups to the ppl hosting it

Edit: It's an offer for ppl who likes it.. If you can't handle to see an add you need to go die somewhere.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

hockey 4 lyfe

Comment

just play....hockey is fine, it was rarely hosted before
          9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

because there's a whole zone dedicated to hockey.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

its not that i dont like hockey......i like it every once in a while.......but if u want it hosted as often as they are doing it now just go to Hockey Zone
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Hockey is requested and then we host it. Simple as that.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Have you ever been to HZ?

I guess not since you keep mentioning it.

First of all the HZ pub is like the TW pub, bad. You got whiny bitches all around you, extreme hoggers etc. etc. It sucks.. The ?go mini isn't that bad but you need to wait a little for it, and it isn't worth it cuz hosted TW hockey is better..

You got a staff orginzing the teams and the game while you play it to keep it fair and fun.. And when playing hockey ppl in TW are generally nice to eachother and we play with somewhat of respect for eachother.. Ppl doesn't hog alot (I have never had probs with a hogger in TW hockey, but I guess that's luck)

Anyways, TW hockey is always fun. HZ hockey rarely is (with the exception of being hosted there).

Before whining about a staff giving options to bored players you should think for a second about how retarded it is.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

You don't host. Bitching.
                    You do host. Bitching.
                    You get piss drunk and forget to call your girl who's been waiting on you to call, and since she didn't hear from you she got big time worried thinking something happened to you. Bitching.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

yawn

Zh's only have 3-4 available arenas to host, and usually the ZH's that are seriously trying to become ERs so they can host whatever they want, try to impress the rest of the staff by hosting the arenas they can host often and well, which seems to be the case here, I agree, Promote Swimkid, he is obviously going to be an active host.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

weirdest form of doubleposting ever.. mb
                        Last edited by Noah; 06-21-2004, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          You do host. Bitching.
                          please, ignore this fagnut and continue as you were

Comment

Fagnut! Hahaha! That reminds me of this skit I did my senior year of high school during this talent show type thing. We took a Zagnut candy bar and doctored it up to say Fagnut and then did lots of homoerotic things with it on stage, including setting up a sweet angle to the audience which made it look as though this dude was deepthroating another dude when in actuality he was just eating the candy bar.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Noah
                              Have you ever been to HZ?

I guess not since you keep mentioning it.

First of all the HZ pub is like the TW pub, bad. You got whiny bitches all around you, extreme hoggers etc. etc. It sucks.. The ?go mini isn't that bad but you need to wait a little for it, and it isn't worth it cuz hosted TW hockey is better..

You got a staff orginzing the teams and the game while you play it to keep it fair and fun.. And when playing hockey ppl in TW are generally nice to eachother and we play with somewhat of respect for eachother.. Ppl doesn't hog alot (I have never had probs with a hogger in TW hockey, but I guess that's luck)

Anyways, TW hockey is always fun. HZ hockey rarely is (with the exception of being hosted there).

Before whining about a staff giving options to bored players you should think for a second about how retarded it is.

and if u don't like hockey don't type ?go hockey problem solved.

SWIM 4 ER.
                              Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                              X