No announcement yet.

Cig 4 <ZH>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few friends on Staff and im posting this for them.

RZA trys to take a help call however my friend also a ZH takes it first. RZA thinks he has but really Friend has answered it. He has a huge whine and rank at friend for taking a help call hes done it twice now and i dont think my friend is happy about it, i wouldnt like him to answer mjy help call.
    Makelele> whos camping
    Sumpson> mitch
    KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
    Lemar> mitch
    Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

That was confusing end but what i think u mean is when a help call comes in RZA typs "on it" but someone else types "on it" b4 him. Meaning the #2 staffer gets the credit and takes the call. Well if thats what u mean, thats how TW staff is, u have to be either 1) a quick typer 2) paying attention all the time or 3) have it macro'd and/or both #1 and 2. If not u probably wont get alot of help calls, but i think the minimum needed was 40 for <ZH> when i was there (mite be higher now) but if u take 2 help calls a day that will give u enough. I use to get over 200 a month when iw as <ZH>.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Sure, cig is a nice fella but personally i wouldnt trust him, he says this and does that.
        Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
        Underground> And you win!

Comment

thats bc monday is different then sunday Things come up, things happen and ppl's opinions/minds change in a matter of hours
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            and ppl's opinions/minds change in a matter of hours
            Exactly.
            Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
            Underground> And you win!

Comment

this thread gets a C- for creativity, do a better job next time permit.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Things happen, ppl raid chats all the time, usualy with more then themselves. I jsut wanted to see if it was the real chat, bc i actualy get along w/ alot of spastic ppl.
                What? No that doesn't happen all the time, and when it does, its annoying to contact the entire squad on the incident just because some idiot has no life. Whoever you got the chat from is in fact an idiot, but actually going onto the chat, you aren't left with no crime either. Also, before you save yourself from that comment, curiosity is not an excuse. Let's all cut back on the gay, and stay off other teams' chats unless you were given permission to be in it in the first place.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

I remembered very well on shriek we had to change thhe chat about 2-3 times in a matter of a month bc of ppl raiding it. ANd i can remember atleast 2 spastic ppl who came on it and who i saw spaming it around, but i dont make a big deal out of a little thing bc im not a nerd like some ppl.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                  X