Mr. Arrogant2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Arrogant2

There is no rule in TW regarding idling. If I wanna go sit in my priv arena and do nothing it's my choice. So why do we have a bot who's sole purpose is to hunt me down and disconnect me?

Mr. Arrogant2 should be scrapped. I sit in my arena whilst i'm working, keeping an eye on my squadchat. Then the bot comes in and disconnects me. But all I do is reconnect, so why bother disconnecting me in the first place ?!

I'm usually hanging out in ?go cundor but I've never ever been disconnected by Mr Arrogant 2. The bot always brings me a visit, but it never ever dc'ed me. (really)
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
      There is no rule in TW regarding idling. If I wanna go sit in my priv arena and do nothing it's my choice. So why do we have a bot who's sole purpose is to hunt me down and disconnect me?

Mr. Arrogant2 should be scrapped. I sit in my arena whilst i'm working, keeping an eye on my squadchat. Then the bot comes in and disconnects me. But all I do is reconnect, so why bother disconnecting me in the first place ?!

FUN!!!!
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist

Because many people do the same thing and go idle all night for usage or whatever other reason. DoCk> doesn't want people just taking up bandwidth doing nothing on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by code
          Because many people do the same thing and go idle all night for usage or whatever other reason. DoCk> doesn't want people just taking up bandwidth doing nothing on the server.
          True, Mr arrogant is just here for the bandwidth. when Mr. arrogant pays me a visite I just say something
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Arro turns me on

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle
              Arro turns me on
              he turns me on to, but everythime I'm gonna have sex with him, he dissapears
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

Yeh I understand that, but there should be a way to distinguish me from those usage whores... immunity.txt ?

Comment

To much work RR, why dont you just go ?go elim or ?go baseelim or ?go base !notplaying ...and go AFK there, Mr. Arrogant cant kick you from there, from my experiences that is..because he thinks your waiting for next game
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

In the TWCore there is no such thing as an 'immunity list'.

Also I don't think arro can know you are waiting for base game, because it's too stupid for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle
                      In the TWCore there is no such thing as an 'immunity list'.

Also I don't think arro can know you are waiting for base game, because it's too stupid for that.
                      Do you have the new twcore, because if you have the old it isn't totaly correct, many things have changed

Comment

In elim and baseelim there is so much chat going on that the chat channel chatting could easily go by without notice
                        Merf. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by PipArchDevil
                          In elim and baseelim there is so much chat going on that the chat channel chatting could easily go by without notice
                          WTF

Comment

Rab go to a zone where there is no mr arrogant, problem solved. Saves TW bandwidth and stuff too. :up:
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

i don't like mr arro but i understand it
                              Code:
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                              1:lnx> kk
                              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Working...
                              X