?go rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go rabbit

The rabbit game is very fun, too bad people ruin it by blatently killing non-flag holders. is there a bot or something that could stop this in some way?

the problem is, i think getting killed accidentally by someone who was actually trying to get the flag holder is a good part of the game. maybe it would just be good to have the host spec people who are blatently killing non flag holders.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

I guess someone could program a bot so that it gives shields to all players not with a flag.. and when they do obtain the flag, they deprize it.. I think it's possible

Comment

i am the undisputed rabbit king, whenever i play i win. Thanks and good game.

ANd killing people without the flag should not be disallowed because you kill people that have high points so they can't take the flag from you when you kkill the flag guy.

Sorry Za your shit doesn't fly high this time.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
        I guess someone could program a bot so that it gives shields to all players not with a flag.. and when they do obtain the flag, they deprize it.. I think it's possible
        that's not going to work because the guy with the flag has to kill people. Play the fucking game before you make suggestions...
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

They def should fix that
          :info: "Know the ledge"

Comment

Then again it would make the game more boring...
            :info: "Know the ledge"

Comment

Originally posted by RZA <ZH>
              Then again it would make the game more boring...
              Who are you?

Comment

Luis Logic, then Louis <ZH>, and now RZA <ZH> apparently.
                DELETED

Comment

How about no, I'm of those who just kill anyone. It's fun.
                  fu

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal
                    How about no, I'm of those who just kill anyone. It's fun.
                    I did that at first, but it's not worth it, you might as well just step into Elim.

Give non-rabbit killers an engine-shutdown, that should be a good penalty/incentive.

Comment

really nice game, only shiitty when they kill u again in spawn zone etc when the flag is not even close
                      Code:
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                      1:lnx> kk
                      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

your so right dude, when I play rabbit I say like a hundred time that they have to kill the flagholder instead of anyone that is flying on your way. Some people may do it accidantly but dude it's very annoying. They should make it like that that you can't kill people with no flag, so that only the flagholder can kill people, and people only can kill the flagholder so that no-flagholders can't kill each other
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

the whole point is to be able to kill a person who is about to get the flag. Those randomly killing in spawn are retards though.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

idd
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

change the points so if you kill a normal guy you get -20

Comment

Working...
                              X