• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWML-D Week 2 Report

Evolve<d> vs. Whipe

Result of Whipe vs. Evolve<d>: 50 - 38

MVP: Runez!

I struggled desperately to get the right time for when both squads were on at the same time..I'm told that most of Evolve<d> is Finnish, creating a huge time gap.. and Whipe is EST.. making it almost direct opposites of time. So, when I finally figured out that both squads had enough to have a match, I informed them to go to ?go wbduel2

AseVoimat vs. TWD Lamers

Result of AseVoimat vs. TWD Lamers: 0-50

AseVoimat decided it was best to drop out of the leagues due to the lack of players each day. TWD Lamers win by default

Kong vs. Idoneus
    Result of Kong vs. Idoneus: 42-50

MVP: Selode

Both squads were able to see ahead of time that they would not be able to play on the weekend. They both agreed that on Tuesday, June 29th at exactly 8:00 PM EST would be their game. Voilat! Here we have them. As they fiercely battled for victory; they both struggled with the strength from each player. It seemed as if everyone on the teams were choking near the end, but Selode came through with a roar of vengence. He pulled through with an outstanding record of 14-6. Thus, awarding him Most Valuable Player! Good job to both of the teams. A spectacular game! This game was held in ?go twdd3

-Xog
    Last edited by Xog; 06-30-2004, 02:44 PM.

so when is the next games geting played
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Next week, ofcourse.. Although, I won't be here. I'm going to be in South Carolina.. but if anyone I know there has a computer I'm definately going to be using it. I'll inform Escales Dante on what I had planned for this week, and he'll do it.. it's a special week since theres 3 squads left... each squad will receive 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Comment

so wot happens to the overall winner?

Comment

Same thing as if I call you "Winner of TWML-D season 1!"

Comment

Nice Report Xog, looks like I maybe alone for week 3

So congrats to all the squads that one, and gg.
            To the unfortunate, good game, thank you for participating in TWML-D.
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
            X