This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
    Do you feel special by making a space inbetween every line you type? I don't care if your crying at home, or laughing your ass off. It doesn't change the fact that you spend all your time pissing off a small community of online gamers instead of doing anything with your life. Eventually staff will change for the better, and they won't tolerate retarded shits like you. When I see that day come, I'll just smile while picturing all your hard work crumble before you.

It's you're, not your.

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
      Allaahu Akbar
      It's "Allahu ackbar"
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
        It's "Allahu ackbar"
        It's actually Allaah-u Akbar, but if you use a proper use of english, it would turn out like this:

Allaahu Akbar

Too bad we can't use an Arabic font, otherwise I would have typed it in Arabic.

Comment

Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-rasulullah

Comment

Once again, too much drama.

Here's the deal. Between the fake photo on the gallery, some IP checking, and the amount of bs that's in this thread. I'm going to close it. S0ul, if you want to contest the closure you can PM me with some reasonably solid proof of her existence and death, or anyone else for that matter.

Honestly though, just like the last death thread on the forums I'm with Creager. On your ingame chats, in arenas, and even outside of TW you stand a much higher chance of reaching the people who care about someone than you do by posting on a forum. If you post on the forums you're going to reach maybe 10% of the people he/she knew, and 100% of the assholes who won't care (because we congrate here right?). I have nothing against bunny/dearest/whoever, but death threads just lead to drama like this, and it's unnecessary.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
            X