..a way to sort of have more than 10 chats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..a way to sort of have more than 10 chats

hehe i know people like to chat and you sometimes dont have room for it there might be a couple of important ones like squad and such.. but why not alternate them..what i mean is you have 10 chats and the ones you can change you would just alternate them and save it as a macro ...

..you can save the macroset outside of game.(profile/macros)........ or inside of game if you know how

heres an example

<<replace all chat examples i give you with ur chats>>
    ?chat=Squad,important,important,important,importan t,friends,friends,friends,friends,friends

-----(save this as one macro)------

?chat=squad,important,important,important,importan t,alternate,alternate,alternate,alternate

----(save as a different macro)-----

also this way you wont have to remember your chat names

this is after you have already saved it as a macro

sometimes if you accidentally hit macroes i suggest you save this as its own macro set
    .?savemacro (entermacroname)

then if you want to change it then
    .?loadmacro (thenameyousaveditas)
    >^________^<!

Originally posted by Jacklyn
    hehe i know people like to chat and you sometimes dont have room for it there might be a couple of important ones like squad and such.. but why not alternate them..what i mean is you have 10 chats and the ones you can change you would just alternate them and save it as a macro ...

:up:I think that is a really neat idea. I do tend to have more chats then I can shake a stick at. PLUS I always forget chats and then people ask me why I left and I say changed round my chats some and then I cant get back on the chat cuz I forgot to write it down. Thank you!
    The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Btw, when alt tabbed, you can go Edit -> Edit Chats and it will bring up ?chat=whatever,whatever etc And then you can edit the ones you want to change without messing up the others.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

to make it into a macro then you wouldnt have to keep changing them
        >^________^<!

Comment

Why the fuck would you have more than ten chats?!
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
            Why the fuck would you have more than ten chats?!
            more spam i guess

btw, when u keep macroing that, u always miss parts of conversations, if i understoud correctly
            Code:
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
            1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
            1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
            1:lnx> kk
            1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
              Btw, when alt tabbed, you can go Edit -> Edit Chats and it will bring up ?chat=whatever,whatever etc And then you can edit the ones you want to change without messing up the others.
              or by pressing Ctrl + h
              Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

I really dont see how you can have that many chats i have these;

SK8 squad chat
                Incuria friedns chat
                Alerts chat- very useful big ups to who made it
                A name trading chat so i can spite at all the evil name hoggers
                Makelele> whos camping
                Sumpson> mitch
                KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                Lemar> mitch
                Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

It's quite easy if you are a "social" person within the game, and have played for a while. If I were on all chats I wanted to be on I would have around 15 chats atleast. But it's not practical for many reasons.

Comment

Way to much red stuff, on the chat note some people have been using a program i think pixel soft in which they spam about 30 lines of text. This text dcs you and when you look it forms a face. Has anyone else seen this and as i can egt dced for someone else surely cant someone use this to dc a terr in twlb?
                    Makelele> whos camping
                    Sumpson> mitch
                    KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                    Lemar> mitch
                    Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

i used to have like 30 chats, but as more and more people kjept joining certain chats, then like 20 chats all had the same people, so now im'm at a cool 10.

fit, melufa and musashi are still on like 3-4 of my chats though
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

good lord people

i get sensory overload from 3 chats
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

yeah i alt-tab and add a "2" at the end of chats that start to flood with nonsense.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

all you need is 5 chats, at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklyn

..you can save the macroset outside of game.(profile/macros)........ or inside of game if you know how

heres an example

<<replace all chat examples i give you with ur chats>>
                              ?chat=Squad,important,important,important,importan t,friends,friends,friends,friends,friends

-----(save this as one macro)------

?chat=squad,important,important,important,importan t,alternate,alternate,alternate,alternate

----(save as a different macro)-----

also this way you wont have to remember your chat names

this is after you have already saved it as a macro

sometimes if you accidentally hit macroes i suggest you save this as its own macro set
                              .?savemacro (entermacroname)

then if you want to change it then
                              .?loadmacro (thenameyousaveditas)
                              Heh, I already have 2 damn many chats like that, you could save em under the same macro name tho!
                              Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                              Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                              X