Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winipcfg
    Ok.
    now, cundor will come in here, seeing you quoting my text and say 'Ok.' as answer and then make a threath about you posting useles crap :up:
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

true this was a good game, host it more k thx

btw jz i was wayyyy better than u!
      Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Sure you were.

Comment

?go octabase was hosted!
          TY.
          I was a nightwasp and my team won once.
          But shoudl be hosted on weekends so more people can play as not many people are able to play during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
            now, cundor will come in here, seeing you quoting my text and say 'Ok.' as answer and then make a threath about you posting useles crap :up:
            *thread
            *useless
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

the reason noone wants to host is because someone screwed up the bot, i just fixed it and will be getting guano to put it up later to make sure i fixed it and if it's all good expect there to be more of octabase soon
              Ban Ikrit

Comment

I accually hate hosted events, tho there are some exceptions, dodgeball is fine, zombies was a great. Playied rabbit long time ago, wasnt that funny. But what I hate is when some1 hosts ?go javs.

I don't miss octabase, never liked it..
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

It's good if it will be hosted again, because it was fun playing there. Uh who did screw up the bot and how?

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                    no, I am.

tried to get many points by playing it alone but that stupid octabot, I did a help for unlocking the game lnx came "unlocked" the arena, said enter, I entered and THAT STUPID BOT SPECCED ME. He had to remove the bot for me to play then I was collecting all flags and it takes goddamn long before you can drop the flag BUT some stupid jerk came in and began to kill me and steeling all my flags, that was not funny
                    LOL? dude, u noticed that if u win wifout the bot, the bot will NOT record ur scores and updaate it on the website? l00000000000000l

Comment

Working...
                    X