status menu questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• status menu questions

I have been playing this game for a year now, i understand in the status menu the W represent your kill number and D or something represent your death, i never understood what the R and Ave stand for. I know they are Ratio and Average, but Ratio and Average of what? anyone can tell me?

R actually means Rating, but that's where my common knowledge stops.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

AVE is the average number of points you earn per kill. You know how, when you kill someone, you see a message pop up with your victim and a number in brackets? The number is the amount of points you earned. It's usually the bounty of your victim, with some adjustments, for example in TW, if your freq has the flag, you'll get an additional 200 points, and if the person you killed was a teammate, you get zero points for it.

Comment

:robohelp:!lookup what is r
        (RoboHelp)>Your rating, R is calculated as follows: Rating = (points from kills x 10 + (wins - losses) x 100) /
        (RoboHelp)>(wins + 100)
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

!help I seriously can't visualise what Rating means.. Is it how good I am?
          (RoboHelp)> Er... um... shutup

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
            !help I seriously can't visualise what Rating means.. Is it how good I am?
            (RoboHelp)> Er... um... shutup

at taht point u take out ure shotgun and say boom boom to the ROBO REF!

im soooo drunk right now guys sry
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              :robohelp:!lookup what is r
              (RoboHelp)>Your rating, R is calculated as follows: Rating = (points from kills x 10 + (wins - losses) x 100) /
              (RoboHelp)>(wins + 100)
              I love robohelp it even gives help to the <ER>
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

gee i didnt think it would be that complicated. , well lets see the ave is the average bounty of my kill represented in the number of points i earned, and the rating, (someone in the game told me its ratio but anyway) is the the Average points x 10 + Win-Loss x 100...
                But still, if thats so then if someone have more loss then win, 100 kill and 200 death for example, then his Rating should be lower than someone with 200 kill and 100 death. However from what i seen someone like that could have rating way higher than everyone else. Now it could be that he usually kill high bounty players, but still it dosnt make much sense ?

Comment

were the first eight hundred eighty-one thousand, one hundred and twenty-three "meng"'s taken or something?
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                    I love robohelp it even gives help to the <ER>
                    actually anyone can use !lookup

Comment

Originally posted by meng881124
                      gee i didnt think it would be that complicated. , well lets see the ave is the average bounty of my kill represented in the number of points i earned, and the rating, (someone in the game told me its ratio but anyway) is the the Average points x 10 + Win-Loss x 100...
                      But still, if thats so then if someone have more loss then win, 100 kill and 200 death for example, then his Rating should be lower than someone with 200 kill and 100 death. However from what i seen someone like that could have rating way higher than everyone else. Now it could be that he usually kill high bounty players, but still it dosnt make much sense ?
                      Well, don't forget that if you have the flag, your kill points will be worth something in the 200s. Say you have a 400-700 record, but an AVE of 150. You'd have to subtract 30000 from your total, for having 300 fewer wins than losses. Because of the AVE those 400 kills are translates into 60000 points. Multiply that by 10 and then subtract the 30000 and you get 570000, that would be the top number in the fraction. Then divide by the bottom number, which would be 500 (400 wins + 100), and you get a rating of 1140, which is well above the average rating you'll find in most pubs. Even though you have 300 more deaths than losses, you still get a high rating because those 400 wins are worth more.

If someone had the opposite record of 700-400 for example, but his AVE is only 70, then his Rating will only be 650, less than 60% of the guy with a 400-700 record.

Comment

it is fun to play for average kill and rating. i like to go to a pure pub and get on frequency 0, and then try to help my team in whatever way possible to get the flag so i can have a higher average kill. i also try to maintain an above par ratio. btw the reason that i have freq 0 predetermined is that because of freq hoppers, the team that you are automatically placed in when you enter will usually be the team without the flag. this evens things out to fifty fifty. although you cant tell how good a player is by looking at his rating or average kill (because you dont know how they play), you can kind of see how much of an effect you have on your team's success.
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

well, the mathamatics behind the rating is quite complicated so to sum it up i suppose the rating represent basically how often your team has the flag or the average bounty of the players you kill (high bounty player give you higher points right? anyway)

thanks for all the help guys

btw. no the MENGS are not taken, thanks for reminding me well im too lazy to change my name now so i'll stick with this one.

Comment

So I think from this whole thread we learned this: rating sucks.
                            -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                              actually anyone can use !lookup
                              ic, didn't know that. thx
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X