Pure_luck weaseling it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure_Luck - haha.

Pure_Luck gets a little excited sometimes. Granted, if I had my squad password spammed everywhere I would be a little excited too - but that's beyond the point. That was probably him - not this "it was my neice" bullshit.

The big fuss, Cook, is that he probably abused his powers. Not that he did anything big, but still.

Oh, and by the way this new forum layout is awesome. The last time I logged in here was more than a year ago so I never knew it changed. Props forum staff.
    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

If he did this, he should really look back on the fact that he wants to be all professional and stuff, and then pull a stunt like this.
      DELETED

Comment

Don't log in ever again.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

this is so funny ha ha ha :down:
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

He said she was 2. No two year old is capable of entering an arena, entering as a weasel, then flying around. So we told him that. Then he said "she might be older than 2. I guess she's older than 3" etc, etc. and he was lying. So yeah, gg.

Comment

lol P_L is funny

did you getting eliminated really hurt ur squad's ranking at all? and if it did do you think posting here would make much of a difference?
              Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Auraz
                He said she was 2. No two year old is capable of entering an arena, entering as a weasel, then flying around. So we told him that. Then he said "she might be older than 2. I guess she's older than 3" etc, etc. and he was lying. So yeah, gg.
                I have a cousin who is 3, he can barely pick up a gameboy let alone work Continuum.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                  P_L is funny, gotta love him
                  This guy gets in staff within the next 2 weeks. 600 posts in such a short time with bad english + sucking up = getting staff
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                    This guy gets in staff within the next 2 weeks. 600 posts in such a short time with bad english + sucking up = getting staff
                    GG.
                    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

You had to take a screenshot of it, that would be funnier.
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        I have a cousin who is 3, he can barely pick up a gameboy let alone work Continuum.
                        You have a weak cousin, my 3 year-old cousin does curls with my gameboy..
                        Last edited by Salubrious; 07-07-2004, 04:42 PM.
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

lol why would he teach his niece the staff commands like *setship 6

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            lol why would he teach his niece the staff commands like *setship 6
                            nah if youre an smod you just need to do esc 6 to get into locked arenas

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                              You have a weak cousin, my 3 year-old cousin does curls with my gameboy..
                              lol, i mean pick it up and use it properly.
                              DELETED

Comment

When i was 3 i killed and skinned a lion.

With my bare hands.

Tied behind my back.
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X