This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime

Hey guys well im starting up an anime site were you can directly download anime videos read anime reviews and such. I have bought the domain aphq.net which is Anime Paradise HQ. My riend will be hosting it giving me unlimited space and unlimited bw. Right now i need some people who will:
    1. help me code since 1 person is never enough
    2.Uploaders (so far only me and another dude)
    3.Graphic people (to help make images for the gallery)
    4.People who will review anime for us.

I have roughly 5-7gb of anime stored on my computer which i will be uploading then sorting out. If you wish to be an uploader you will have to provide your own anime and have Broad Band or higher to upload. If you wish to help with graphics you will need to provide some examples you have made.

To contact me send me an email or message me on aim at metalhead***

You need to consider the legality of this...

Perhaps put the files in password protected directories and block google robots.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Does it have Pokémon stuff?
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Inuyasha and Naruto, kthx

I can help with the reviews, and screenshotting some images of the videos, so the viewer can see how the anime looks like and such.

Comment

Although much of anime is not copyrighted in the US/Europe, and this board has no explicit "no copyrighted movies" policy, I'm closing this topic. This really isn't the place to talk about file sharing, warez, music sharing, or anime ripping. Basically, anything that walks the fine line of legality is probably not acceptable post content here.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
          X