The Amazing™ Necromotic 3000 Warbird Bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing™ Necromotic 3000 Warbird Bounty

So yeah, me and Necro got 3100 bounty in pub, in a warbird. It was pretty easy; surprisingly no one started to hunt him until he hit around 2500 or so. After that, someone apparently did a cheater call or help call, because we had a few staff guys come in, and it was over after that. I took this screenshot just to show what it was like near the end. It ended when Necro got disconnected, around 3100 bounty, after supposedly his brother reset their router. Oh well. Yes, those are all enemies in this pic:

sdg

rofl nice
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

A) necro is not amazing

B) you're on a different team than him there. I sure wish i had no life and could feed my friends up to 3k bounty.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i am sure he earned that. . .

ps. your radar is messed up
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

no its not, he made it that way rand
          1:AvenDragon> jason, what do you think of animals
          1:Jason> hm? what kind of animals?
          1:AvenDragon> um...soft ones
          1:Jason> i dunno, animals are cool i suppose
          1:AvenDragon> :/
          1:AvenDragon> what about dogs that poop?
          1:Jason> everyone shits, no biggie
          1:AvenDragon> u know...ur so right

Comment

The odds of him actually killing enough people to get that much bounty in pub, is extremely low. First of all, the ?buy command is a good way to increase your bounty (Notice he has the shield which represents he has the most points in the arena). Also, having people continously feed you is another. Also its not hard to take a screenshot and edit it. Im sure he had about 30 bounty with 2 0's added on. When I play pub, and get about 100 bounty, I usually have about 10 people after me, and several cloakers after me. So unless he has x radar in a warbird, and magnetaim.exe, I dont find this believable one bit.
            3x TWLD All-Star
            2x TWLD Finals MVP
            2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

sad but true
              I was there to hunt him and I saw it
              then he got disconnected
              HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

this are stab's kills and losts :

Code:
                Stabwound - Spastic
                Zone Rating Wins Losses Points Flag Points Total Points Av Kill Trench Wars 209 22 11 2445 2600 5045 111.14

Code:
                Necromotic - SPASTIC
                Zone Rating Wins Losses Points Flag Points Total Points Av Kill Trench Wars 2754 1590 540 454959 76400 531359 286.14
                Code:
                1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                1:lnx> kk
                1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Dele
                  The odds of him actually killing enough people to get that much bounty in pub, is extremely low. First of all, the ?buy command is a good way to increase your bounty (Notice he has the shield which represents he has the most points in the arena
                  Quoted so it's not overlooked.

Comment

I'm not sure how the recording of the points is done but by looking at those tables there it seems to me that he didn't ?buy anything.

Or does the AVE go down when you buy stuff? Wouldn't seem logical...
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Nice!
                      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Code:
                        NickName Squad Rating Wins Losses Points Flag Points Total Points Av Kill 
                        asdfsdfasdfasdf 0    1     302      6        0      6       6.00
                        Code:
                        NickName Squad Rating Wins Losses Points Flag Points Total Points Av Kill           
                        timo__       0      0      306      0         0          0        0.00
                        i'm to lazy to count but i guess 608 kill = close to 3k bty
                        Last edited by Due; 07-15-2004, 08:47 AM.
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

asasasdsads and timo_ attach 2 stabwound the terr as soon as the spawn, deattach and necro kils them..do this lots and u got ur bounty.
                          King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

what a waste of time to impress ....no one?

Comment

If you do the math he would have to kill around 531 people with out dying

Comment

Working...
                              X