Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Well said

Originally posted by Kolar
      Ice Storm, your message makes no sense; What in the hell does wanting or not wanting to be on TW Staff and being in ?go radio have to do with each other? I was in radio a lot maybe a year ago since I had a lot of responsibilities and stuff to watch over but since it's dead or nearly dead I don't have much to do besides to try and resurrect it and or restructure it.

Besides all that crap I probably will never be allowed on TW Staff because of the way my younger brother left... and they are afraid that he would have access to my name or something else, I don't really know.

This thread has kinda gone way off topic and I dont want to sound mean when I say this but I don't need people to yell out "Kolar 4 ZH". Aruging over it... I.E taking sides, that's not what this forum is meant for and it will not help my chances because of the Cops issue (and the Mods will rain hell down on you...). It has also been tried before by a few staffers/players and pretty much went no where.

I just wanted to give something back to this zone and the people who populate it for the years of free gamming and fun I've had. Without ego, total personal bull shit, wanting power and control over people, (pretty much the few reasons anyone wants to be there for) I wanted to be on staff because it looked like a challenge and also looked fun because that's the kind of person I am. I believe I am mature and skilled enough to do the job that everyone in this game is so conerned about. Weather you really think I would be good at it or not doesn't matter I feel that I would excel and prosper at it and in the end that's all that matters to me.
      good luck with staff, if you get it from the sounds of it you would make a better staffer then most on here already, but as far as the name problem, you dont know what happened you dont know what i went thru, kind of idiotic to make a post when ya dont really know the whole story, good luck anyways,
      and yes if you piss me off by being ignorant or snotty i am a prick :-)

Comment

If you didn't want people who didn't know what was happening to respond to this, then why did you even bother to share it with us in the first place? Heck, why even bother bringing it back to the surface? Kolar's post was over a month ago.

Comment

I gave you the information you requested even though it wasn't correct and most people in Trench Wars really do not understand the structure of SS in regards to names and other billing operations so it's a given. I wasn't being rude in conveying the infromation and the last post I made on this thread was to address Ice Storm and his serious misconceptions about how TW works and who I am.

Also the date of each post can be found right above the person name, title and avatar and most mods consider threads to be dead after 1 month of absent posting.

Example:

Last edited by Kolar; 08-31-2004, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X