Football/Soccer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football/Soccer League

why not make a soccer league.....but dont do it like they did the hockey league.....where squads played each other.....instead make it where there are Owners.....and the owners draft ppl to contracts.....the contracts could be like 3 yrs with option to trade....or no trade option.....then teams could trade players and such and we would all have a hap hap happy time playing in a soccer league....o well just another one of my crazy ideas....but it seems to me ?go soccer is never used and a lot of ppl like Football/Soccer (especially Europeans) so we should make a league....then rivalries would come up and stuff like that.....just another idea from crazy lil Springy
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

your ideas are good, but take to much 'time and effort' no one will want to do this. well, acually people will. It might happen. It sounds fun. But, instead of like 3year contract, maybe month, week contracts
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

True,
      ?go soccer should be hosted more often. I think it'll be more fun than ?go hockey
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
      X