Blocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking

EXcuse me but i would like to say when someone has problems like strid3r where he did try the recommended routes of comlpaints and recieves no reply instead of making theses problems known and having the topic blocked could you not forward it to the forum sections such as "Useless Crap" or Non-Trench wars related forums such as.. that one i cant remember about anything u want...erm... hmm..o well u could do that couldnt u bcoz it wouldnt be breaking any forum rules would it?? I NEED CLARIFICATION????

Also i need something else to be clarified why it is illegal to have a name such as cracker since, 1. it is a food, 2. if it was bad it would have been blocked by ssc, 3.Also i just checked the penguin english dictionary, Cracker:...4.Brit,informal something or somebody exceptional.

So according to no.3 i could call anyone a cracker and would not be being racist atall since for looking that up and i am british I AM A CRACKER.
    Last edited by Maurauth; 07-19-2004, 11:06 AM.

Rebel reunited.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Maurauth
      So according to no.3 i could call anyone a cracker and would not be being racist atall since for looking that up and i am british I AM A CRACKER.

CONTEXT

Comment

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

Complaints@TrenchWars.org

Use IT

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey
          OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

Complaints@TrenchWars.org

Use IT
          that is wat i am saying whatever happens all it is is oo email this,, noone on that address gives a flyinjg fuck its an address that automaticaly sends mail to jaunkmail folder and deletes it evri day, it is usless i am going to make this heard!!! Also if u want too block this instead just fwd it to usless crap or non-twrelated

Comment

you just said it yourself, no one gives a fuck what happened!

Comment

no i am talking about the email address no one replies from it

Comment

YES!!!! COS NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!!! lol

EDIT: Complaints@Trenchwars.org

EDITEDIT: Someone will listen, even if its the automail bot thingy

Comment

YES!!!! COS NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!!! lol

EDIT: Complaints@Trenchwars.org

EDITEDIT: Someone will listen, even if its the automail bot thingy
                  If noone gives a fuck y do u bother coming back and posting evri time?

Comment

cos it UPS my post count :up:

Comment

cos it UPS my post count :up:
                      good point but 1. that is spam, 2. if u want to do that piss off sumwhere else, 3. same here

Comment

it isnt spam
                        and to the point, i know what your getting at, about a year ago i think i sent an e-mail to complaints@trenchwars.org and got a automail thingy, if i can remember and i just thought that no one gives a fuck, so fuck it, i decided to live with it, so yeh complaints@trenchwars.org is shit but its always there.. dunno if it has worked for anyone else

Comment

You want to know the truth? Most times the complaints we get through that email address are absolute horseshit. Usually someone complaining about being unjustly banned, getting specced by a mod for not obeying event rules, or about how they didn't get picked for a tourney. Almost always the emails are a quick 15-20 word statement that explains absolutely nothing except the screaming cries of innocence. The mails sent to that address are seldom cordial, never descriptive, and often times are abusive and foul.

I respond to those emails more than anyone, but I refuse to respond to whiney children who want to complain about the consequences of being a malcontent who couldn't follow some simple rules. Harsh words? Maybe. Or maybe it was just time someone told you guys how it is.

Incidentally, your homeboy strid3r was warned three times during this instance, and has been warned several times during the past for spamming. Maybe you should know all the facts before you run to someone's aid.

As for your question about using the word "Cracker", guess what? It's all about context. If you were to say, "I'm going to eat a cracker", I don't think anyone is going to care. If you refer to someone as a cracker, then your ass is violating this zone's racism policies and such actions will not be tolerated. I honestly don't care if the Queen runs around calling herself a cracker all day long, doesn't make it excusable, and I'd ban her old ass too if she stepped foot in this zone.

-PUSH
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Amen

Comment

yes i understand about strid3r but i was using him as a recently refered example i do not agree with most of his spamming as he was just an example! i was trying to mainly put forward my first point of that instead of instantly locking all topics such as strid3rs but to send them to either "useless crap", "general Topics" or something similar

-Thankyou for hearing me out-

Also i am not some whiney child, i am trying to put forward a point in a fair and just way.

Comment

Working...
                              X