To My ex squaddies in Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To My ex squaddies in Pirates

Sorry for that I post here but I heard Awesome deleted my thread in our private forum section shortly after I made it... kinda weird but ok.

Anyways I dont know the original version of the thread exactly but I was to thank Awesome and Hercules for letting me in Pirates. Before TWL I joined Pirates as a bencher, to create some depth for the squad. Nonetheless they let me play in a lot of games. I got 2 mpvs in the twld section, and got to play 2 games in twlj.

My reasons for leaving are because I dont feel given credit much, but mostly because after and during TWL my regular work/university program will start again, filling up with exams etc, forcing to me finding a squad that fits with my timetables. I was intending to leave after TWL, but because Diso is reorganizing a lot after TWL, so it was best for everyone if I would join right away. Diso's timezone and some of my old friends, and some persons I know in real life were the most important factor to go that squad.

Also I would like to wish Pirates all the best in TWL, I am pretty sure they will reach TWLJ and TWLD playoffs and if they make it I will cheer for them.

Thats it for now and maybe we will meet again one day.

Have fun!

- Nasir
    Last edited by Nasir; 07-19-2004, 06:00 PM.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

wait, you are in my squad now?
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

cool?
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Nooo
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

No squad is perfect I guess?

:|

Comment

i didn't delete it, i just removed you from the list of pirates who are allowed to view that forum... it's pirates only and you dont wanna be one anymore so... denied

the thread is still there and most members have seen it

PS: Yes intriquality, we are perfect... anything you may have heard to suggest otherwise is FALSE

Comment

mmk

:|

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
                because I dont feel given credit much
                nothing personal, but that sounds like a really weird reason to leave a squad. i thought the purpose of a squadmate was to boost the overall reputation of a squad, not to make it so people associate pirates with "nasir's elite skills"
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

leave him be, he prolly worded it wrong, anyway nas, been good, take care <3
                  Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
                    Sorry for that I post here but I heard Awesome deleted my thread in our private forum section shortly after I made it... kinda weird but ok.

Anyways I dont know the original version of the thread exactly but I was to thank Awesome and Hercules for letting me in Pirates. Before TWL I joined Pirates as a bencher, to create some depth for the squad. Nonetheless they let me play in a lot of games. I got 2 mpvs in the twld section, and got to play 2 games in twlj.

My reasons for leaving are because I dont feel given credit much, but mostly because after and during TWL my regular work/university program will start again, filling up with exams etc, forcing to me finding a squad that fits with my timetables. I was intending to leave after TWL, but because Diso is reorganizing a lot after TWL, so it was best for everyone if I would join right away. Diso's timezone and some of my old friends, and some persons I know in real life were the most important factor to go that squad.

Also I would like to wish Pirates all the best in TWL, I am pretty sure they will reach TWLJ and TWLD playoffs and if they make it I will cheer for them.

Thats it for now and maybe we will meet again one day.

Have fun!

- Nasir

(sniff)...hmm, smells like a load bullshit to me. Hate to say it Awesome, but I will. TOLD YOU SO! gg pwned
                    "My reasons for leaving are because I dont feel given credit much" fuck that guy :down:
                    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                    " - Tyler the Creator
                    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Lol Rogue... if you read the whole topic: my main reason is because I will be a little busy and after that my exams and work will force me to be online only at some euro times, esspecially when TWL is over, since university will start again.

I did talk to Hercules about my doubts on staying. And I did feel not allways like a full member, Awesome and Hercules know what I mean with that. Its not being negative though, its a feeling. I have had good memories on Pirates and I joined to be some depth for the squad. I tried my best etc and I dont think I was mean on anyone on the squad, except maybe for once in a msg to Awesome, but that had no bad intentions

And Awesome, Crazy told me you deleted my thread and he couldnt view it, so thats why I posted in here.

Oh and I would normally have left after TWL only some people on Diso told me that some stuff was going on after TWL, switching leaderboard etc.. so it was best if I didnt wait till after TWL. And since I wouldnt be here next coming weekends much I wouldnt be of much help to Pirates anyways

So Rogue dont be so mean to me, normally if I leave a squad I dont say thanks or whatever, I just enjoyed being on Pirates and if it would have been an euro squad I would have stayed. But Hercules and Awesome I think will understand, since they know what Pirates will look like after TWL.

Ok well have fun !

Bye

ps) 'the given credit thing' was not about my skills lol... it was about the 2nd thing I wrote in this post.
                      Last edited by Nasir; 07-20-2004, 02:32 AM.
                      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                      .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                      zzz

Comment

GL in your further carreer
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Sad to see ya go, nas.
                          Iv'e known you for a long while, and you have always been a good friend, and a quality player.
                          If leaving is your choice, I wish you good luck, and I'm sure you'll have fun in Diso.

Comment

Working...
                          X