Yay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacen Solo
    actually the rule only applies to pub 0, pub 1 is still a private freq enabled pub :P
    Who plays pub 1?

I like it with no morons priv freqing, like a whole x wing, or some purple aka ice_weasel ez freqing.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

i do pub 1 :-P priv freq shark
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

I saw it to yesterday, it's prety cool, but now like everybody is jav and it's just tk fest. you get like 3 kills and 9 tk's
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!
          This is just a quick fix... I layed out a more advanced bot but i just dont have time to finish it so I just updated purepubbot. The other bot is supposed to have the following features:

1) Limiting the number of a type of ship in a pub.
          2) Giving people x minutes to get out of the spec freq.
          3) Setshipping for tking.
          4) Private freq option.

Now that I have more time (because I did the priv freq thing) I might revamp the pubbots when I get a chance...

Anyways please report any bugs in the purepubbot to me and if theres anything else that you really want in the pubs post it and if its reasonable I'll see what I can do.
          great !!! that looks awesome cpt !!

Hero, that is true, u got the part of freqchanging right, it is hella anoying when u go 14 vs 7 or i dunno... 9.. u tell me..i also don't know how to prevent it, but i do know that they do it somewhere else in a zone, also with a bot, and that is how i got the idea
          Code:
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
          1:lnx> kk
          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
            I saw it to yesterday, it's prety cool, but now like everybody is jav and it's just tk fest. you get like 3 kills and 9 tk's
            yea, Ive noticed that, on a team of 14 we had about 10 javs, it was a tking festival.
            Like, there was this ninja who got
            ticked off at some people who kept
            talking while he was trying to rock
            out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
            flipped out and sang at them till
            they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

I notice more javs also, but maybe that is because 15 people are always on each freq.

Still need to remove access to roof (too many roofers).
              The arena seems to be always one sided. One team always kicks ass, and as soon as another freq gets FR they(other freq) are able to keep it with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!
                1) Limiting the number of a type of ship in a pub.
                2) Giving people x minutes to get out of the spec freq.
                3) Setshipping for tking.
                4) Private freq option.
                If you limit the type of ships guano, you're gonna have kids running around going "ha ha I gotz the only terr" and that can pretty much screw basing up. I love the no priv freqs. It makes it truly a big freaking war with the base filled up. But I'd have to say with the pettyness of some of the players, ship limits seem like a good definition of "bad idea".

I like the mayhem of the base being chock full. I don't think the mayhem of giving Izor, Ezor, et al, a new way to screw with the arena is a good idea though.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                X