Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeRodge Story By Aven

Read this log! its funny

C 2:AvenDragon> (hits hawkes in the face with the bong" DIE SucA!
    C 2:Hawkes> Thank you
    C 2:JoeRodge> lol
    C 2:AvenDragon> (hits joe with a peice pipe)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> (defends joe with a compact-rock-hard pound bag of weed)
    C 2:JoeRodge> !
    C 2:JoeRodge> ^^
    C 2:Hawkes> ?
    C 2:dL.Cujo> Oh yeah
    C 2:Hawkes> defend Joe from what
    C 2:dL.Cujo> Let the weed guide you
    C 2:AvenDragon> (wips out a 3 foot pipe, and cracks cujo in the head)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> (smokes the pain away)
    C 2:JoeRodge> defend me from aven =P
    C 2:AvenDragon> (grabs light saber and starts swinging it around)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cuts joe's left ear off)
    C 2:KontroLz> (talks like this to be included)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (then eats it)
    C 2:Hawkes> ohh shit man, I forgot i got aven on perma-ignore
    C 2:dL.Cujo> hahahah kontrolz
    C 2:AvenDragon> (kicks kon of a cliff)
    C 2:KontroLz> lol
    C 2:AvenDragon> why was i on ignore
    C 2:Hawkes> no wonder he doesn't talk to me, hahaha
    C 2:AvenDragon> ..ignore
    C 2:JoeRodge> LOL
    C 2:JoeRodge> so u knew he was on it?
    C 2:Hawkes> on what
    C 2:AvenDragon> (wips out crack pipe, runs and sidekicks joe in the head, then snorts his blood)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (starts gaging, brain is infected with HIV)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> (puts aven on the corner to make me some $$)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (aven dies)
    C 2:J.Birdman> you dont drink de-caff do you aven?
    C 2:AvenDragon> (round house kick to cujo's head)
    C 2:Hawkes> jesus, is he still spewing out garbage?
    C 2:AvenDragon> (bird is to tall, kicks bird in the nuts)
    C 2:Jian Xi>
    C 2:Jian Xi> yo hawkes
    C 2:Hawkes> hey
    C 2:AvenDragon> (bird and hawkes fly away to safety)
    C 2:J.Birdman> dont kick me in the nuts
    C 2:KontroLz> lol aven
    C 2:Hawkes> I didn't
    C 2:J.Birdman> lol
    C 2:KontroLz> fly away
    C 2:AvenDragon> (and have birdy sex)
    C 2:AvenDragon> lol j/k
    C 2:AvenDragon> (sips coffee)
    C 2:KontroLz> aven should write action/comedies, or have a robot do it for him, like AWESOME-O
    C 2:AvenDragon> i should
    C 2:AvenDragon> that or fighting movies
    C 2:Hawkes> or check himself into an insane asylom
    C 2:KontroLz> lol hawkes
    C 2:Hawkes> $$
    C 2:AvenDragon> (aven jumps from a five story building only to land on kontrolz, takes kontrol by the head and throws his ass off a cliff
    C 2:AvenDragon> (DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo........SPLAT!)
    C 2:KontroLz> (lands on hawkes and j.birdman were flying by)
    C 2:KontroLz> (they carry me to safety, the end :P )
    C 2:AvenDragon> (jumps off cliff, and misses kon and keeps on falling)
    C 2:Hawkes> and we all live happily ever after?
    C 2:AvenDragon> AWW!! AWWW!!!! AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    C 2:AvenDragon> lands on bh's house
    C 2:AvenDragon> (falls threw roof and lands and breaks bh's favorite bong)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (bh takes me by the head and slam's my head repeaditly into his portable fridge)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (then cracks me in the face with his 6 foot bong)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (then puts a ciggerette out in my eye)
    C 2:Ren> youch
    C 2:AvenDragon> (aven screams in horror) AHHH!!!
    C 2:AvenDragon> (ren comes from the other room with no clothes on and makes a face similiar to this) O_o
    C 2:Ren> lol.. thats almost bang on
    C 2:AvenDragon> (ren dashes outside only to get hit by a car, that joe was driving)
    C 2:Ren> but u missed that part about me urinating in a winebottle..
    C 2:AvenDragon> do to the fact joe is paralised in one eye do to the fact he got into a fight with a man at a bar does not see ren)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> Joe where are you
    C 2:dL.Cujo> come to pub 30
    C 2:AvenDragon> (then cujo pops his head from over the seat in the back of joe's car, and strangles him to death, then robes joe of all his money and his car)
    C 2:JoeRodge> =/
    C 2:dL.Cujo> NIIIIIIIIIIICe
    C 2:JoeRodge> u missed the part where I slam on the gas and hit a tree and he flies out the fucking window
    C 2:dL.Cujo> I mean, sorry joe.
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cujo drives 40 miles out of the way and hits a stripper, going by the name of kryn)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> hahahaha
    C 2:JoeRodge> =P
    C 2:dL.Cujo> bahah aven lmao
    C 2:Ren> then loads the stripper in the trunk?
    C 2:Ren> for later >=D
    C 2:AvenDragon> (kryn, also goes by the name nancy wet socks, has an anger problem and has a record of assault to a cop. also wanted for murder in 2 states)
    C 2:JoeRodge> lol kryn
    C 2:JoeRodge> assault to a cop huh?
    C 2:AvenDragon> (kryn shanks cujo in the kneck with a peice of glass she had used to put another mans head threw)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (she takes the car also and drives 20 miles, stops, kills a man, and rides another 40 miles)
    C 2:JoeRodge> this story sucks
    C 2:JoeRodge> if Im not in it it sucks
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he is then later stobed by a police, pulls out the flass she killed cujo with, and then attacks the cops, cops fire 4 rounds into kryn, he dies)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (shadow, same cop who killed kryn, takes the body to the morge, later puts away the bodys of, aven, joe, ren, and bh, who commited suicide after he killed aven)
    C 2:SHADOWmoses> wait what
    C 2:JoeRodge> aven
    C 2:JoeRodge> we need a new story with me as the main character
    C 2:JoeRodge> gogo
    C 2:AvenDragon> then shadows vomets, crys, and blows his head off) the end of the stonerz trilogy
    C 2:JoeRodge> aven
    C 2:AvenDragon> ok joe
    C 2:JoeRodge> wern't you the one that told me I had a story on the stonerz site?
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joes driving a truck after coming back from mexico, he is stopped by border patrol after they check his car for suspision. cops dont know joe is bringing over 40 pounds of illegal narcatics, mostly holding marijuana)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cops ask him to step out the car, but jor refuses, and pulls out a shotgun and blows the cop away)
    C 2:JoeRodge> #
    C 2:JoeRodge> $
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cops sore after him as he try's to get away, deputy aven fires 6 shots into his back tires but he keeps going)
    C 2:JoeRodge> woot
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he finally reaches a house, storms the door, and takes cover)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cops sorround the building, aven wips out a microphone and starts talking)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe dosent, respond)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he fires a shot and hits aven in the leg)
    C 2:Ren> there is still the wounded stripper in the trunk...
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cops drag aven from the scene and into a car)
    C 2:JoeRodge> ren
    C 2:JoeRodge> new story!
    C 2:Ren> i cant get to hornery...
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe finally realises he ran into a tavern, full of wine and beer) he takes his bong lighter, and some rags, then stuffs the rag into the bottle)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he then throws the bottle at the cops, setting the car aven was in into flames)
    Last edited by avendragon; 07-21-2004, 04:29 AM.
    1:AvenDragon> jason, what do you think of animals
    1:Jason> hm? what kind of animals?
    1:AvenDragon> um...soft ones
    1:Jason> i dunno, animals are cool i suppose
    1:AvenDragon> :/
    1:AvenDragon> what about dogs that poop?
    1:Jason> everyone shits, no biggie
    1:AvenDragon> u know...ur so right

C 2:JoeRodge> woot!
    C 2:AvenDragon> (then cops open fire)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (a man in the back hiding helps joe, the man named ren)
    C 2:Ren> but limping and bloody from the accident earlier..
    C 2:AvenDragon> (but ren was no use cause he was drunk, so joe shot ren and took his gun and truck and left the back heading south to mexico)
    C 2:Ren> but ren upon sobering up.. nurses the wounded stripper back to health and she falls for him
    ixmarcxi>
    C 2:AvenDragon> (cops 10 minutes later found out joe was gone, sheriff in charge, kontrolz was smart, he knew where he went, no one asked him how, because we all knew he was looking at the tire tracks)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe drives untill he drives some more, joe dosent see a big hole in the road, slams his break but to late, he falls in the hole and crashes, luckily the hole was 8 feet deep)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe dusts him self off and sees bright shimmering light reflecting him in the eye)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he sees a big giant ship, with "warbird" printed on the side)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he finds a hatch and hops in, presses a button and the engine starts, hes scared, the ship states shaking and then in a second bursts from the ground and flys into the air)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe is amazed at what he sees, he sees stars, moons, galaxy's
    C 2:JoeRodge> nice
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he dosent know where hes headed, but realises the ship was on auto pilot
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe reaches the autopilot destination to a place covered in rocks and stones)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (his ship swerves in and out of these rocks, and finally makes it in)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe gets wide eye and sees tons of ships flying around in space, all fighting)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (then joe slows his speed and sees a ship going extremely slow, it looking right at him, next thing he sees is the ships side wings open up, and fire a lvl 3 bomb at him)
    C 2:JoeRodge> keep going
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe grabs the joystick and rams it straight, dodging the bomb attack, but onfortuionetly hits another ship behind him)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (the impact of the ship gave damage to his ship setting sparks around it, joes engines shutdown, and hes stranded, 1 minute later his ships sytsyem goes back on, he heads into a column covered in space wall)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he goes slowly, HE DODGES ENEMY FIRE!! a ship with high repels jumps in front of him and sends the attack back at the enemy!!)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (the ship was a shark, navigated by birdman, skilled with fast agility, they both head for the top, attacking there way threw)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (they reach the top and see a bright light, the flag, the powerful energy giving flag. worth millions of dollars)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (joe is so close, he reaches it, so close every second hes closer!!!)
    C 2:Rancid Milk> ?
    C 2:AvenDragon> (out of no where a ship emerges, sending a bullet of high power headed his way!, JOE CANT MOVE!! HE STIFFINS! HES LOSING IT!! ITS COMING CLOSER!!!)
    C 2:Hawkes> I could use some fucking help in 0
    C 2:dL.Cujo> with what hawkes?
    C 2:Hawkes> shark problem
    C 2:dL.Cujo> No can do, goodl uck
    C 2:Hawkes> I ain't got any
    C 2:AvenDragon> (JOE SCREAMS,AHAHHH!!!!!, he slams his controls and vanishes from the spot, he realises hes on a huge ship)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> lol
    C 2:JoeRodge> woot
    C 2:dL.Cujo> Aven, you have a very interesting life don't you
    C 2:JoeRodge> its good but also the fact im it
    C 2:JoeRodge> spices it up even more
    C 2:AvenDragon> (the pilot was bh, commander of stonerz squad, also the leading commander in the battle of warzone, 1 of the 300 people to survive the bloody space war)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (bh flies him to a bright green cave, he un attaches joe and joe sits, healing)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (bh gives joe a new ship, a levi bh called it. he helped green the levi bomber joe, and attached him to his ship.)
    C 2:JoeRodge> =)
    C 2:SHADOWmoses> oo
    C 2:dL.Cujo> THEN I HUNTED THE BITCHES DOWN AND GOT ME SOME $$$$$
    C 2:SHADOWmoses> im sharking!
    C 2:AvenDragon> (they flyed on the outside of the base, looking for an enemy, joe realises it has the same powers as the ship that shot at him earlier)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> No aven, my story is better.
    C 2:SHADOWmoses> (shadow attaches with shark)
    C 2:AvenDragon> (he sees cujo, the evil butt pirate, lurking in his ship, joe fires!!!, boom!! cujo is dead)
    C 2:dL.Cujo> NOOOOOOooooooooo
    C 2:Ren> requesting girls into the story
    C 2:dL.Cujo> I kill him
    C 2:JoeRodge> woo
    C 2:JoeRodge> t
    C 2:SHADOWmoses> make it a 'happy' ending
    C 2:AvenDragon> (out of no where a girl in the ss lunar flies heading toward bh, bh cant warp fast enough, out of know where, shadow attaches in a shark ship and repels lunar into a wormhole, where she dies)

Comment

so, who is bh?
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

C 2:SHADOWmoses> $$
        C 2:AvenDragon> (bh, brings joe to his village of pot smoking feins, and invites him to join his squad, along with shadow, the newest recruit)
        C 2:SHADOWmoses> rofl
        C 2:AvenDragon> (stonerz squad sits there emerginly with the brave aven, coming from a distant arena, with news! a challenge from another squad)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (he tells them of the adventure they must indeer, but they denie the challenge)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (1 year goes by, joe has succeeded from being of no knowledge of the world past earth, and being a great fighter, strongest of his squad)
        C 2:Ren> then they realise the other squad is a swedish bikini team, and they fuck like nasty pigs
        C 2:O.M.G.> lol woot
        C 2:AvenDragon> (another year goes by with more news)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (and gives news of a new tournament match, bringing all squads from around the universe)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (bh sits in his hut of marijuana plants and ponders the idea, an hour later he comes back and says, "we shall take this challenge and pronounce are ownership")
        C 2:AvenDragon> (2 months later, all stonerz members equipted with warbirds head to the outside galaxy ?go twdd2, where they meet the squad, pallies)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (they where circling the stonerz squad and trying to scare them, but stonerz squad formed a straight line in front of them, bh drives his ship foward, "i would like to talk to the leader of pallies")
        C 2:O.M.G.> this is sweet, like story time
        C 2:AvenDragon> (pallies leader goes in front of bh, "we challenge u he says")
        C 2:JoeRodge> im the main character newb
        C 2:AvenDragon> (bh says " we accept"
        C 2:JoeRodge> thats why it rocks
        C 2:JoeRodge> haha
        C 2:Ren> chains and pipes
        C 2:JoeRodge> im a mean guy
        C 2:AvenDragon> (right then and there, 5 members, aven, bh, ren, omg, and joe all get warped into a box with light beams soring across in front of them)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (a loud noice heads towards them, it gets closer, closer,....closer)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> .....
        C 2:AvenDragon> (it roars past them all and says "GGOOOO!!!!!!!!!", the doors open and all 5 ships head out, soaring at great speeds")
        C 2:Rancid Milk> wheres the nude scene
        C 2:AvenDragon> (they see the enemy and bamn! bullets headded straight toward them, they all dodge butt aven takes it in the side, and blows to pieces, remarkably his ship rebuilds it self)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (omg shoots a bullet and soars threw space, hitting a spectater in a ship not to far away, it was okm it was only rancid milk)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> .. and i was nude
        C 2:Rancid Milk> lol
        C 2:JoeRodge> rofl
        C 2:AvenDragon> (they fight and fight, hit after hit, Stonerz wins round 1! they repeat the same event in round to but this time sweep pallies to nothing, STONERZ WINS ROUND 2!!
        C 2:AvenDragon> (took them months and months, winning battles after battles tell it came, they where placed into the finals, the twl's)
        C 2:Ren> then came the booze and the women... oohhh the women
        C 2:Rancid Milk> and i was still nufe
        C 2:Rancid Milk> nude
        C 2:AvenDragon> (they all celebrate in ?go party galaxy, and drink and smoke, weed was legal in space)
        C 2:Ren> but in space they called it spice
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe was still sad, he missed earth and the bright sun hiting the morning sky)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> ... lol least i had a small part in it
        C 2:O.M.G.> its ok joe,, i feel sorry for u
        C 2:AvenDragon> (he headed in his ship to a place called, ?go sex, and found a girl named.....goddess. he talks to her all night)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe spends his whole night with her tell the big game, the first day of twl)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> and rancid milk.. final got the name Controls back
        C 2:AvenDragon> (bh sends a message to all members to meet at ?go twl galaxy)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe kisses goddess goodbye, hops in his ship and flys to the galaxy where millions of ships flew too)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> then kontrolz rips off his makes too reavel its really Bob the graveyard attenent
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe saw fire works blasting in space, he loved the view, it reminded him of 4th of july's, joe entered the arena with the 5 dueling squadies, they waited tell they heard the go. they where dueling the whiterabbits)
        C 2:Ren> then they all had a crush on HEATHA <blush>
        C 2:O.M.G.> meow
        C 2:Rancid Milk> ... i just had one on the rabbit <blush>
        C 2:AvenDragon> (sound waves approached, everyone grabbed there throttles, closer, closer...closer....GGGGOOOO!!!!, and they swarm and fire bullets, bullets everywhere, dodging, hitting missing, it was bloddy)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> hey i didnt get shot this time
        C 2:Hawkes> aven for god's sake shut the fuck up
        C 2:AvenDragon> (they fly, joes ship is malfunctioning, joe cant handle the pressure of space, his ship
        C 2:Rancid Milk> ...
        C 2:Hawkes> omfg, I so glag SS has an ignore feature
        C 2:AvenDragon> (out of no where, a man named diakka <ER>, comes from no where speaking dutch, joe was confused, he saw all his squadies disapearing from the field, not even being specced, just disapearing)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> oo this is where i come in lol.. nude
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe then sees a ship called dock> enter the arena, dock fires a beam at the ship diakka <ER>, blowing it to pieces, joe is confused, he then hears that the ship diakka <ER> was hijacked by the evil rancid milk, who survived a bullet inj
        C 2:AvenDragon> (dock> then disapears, and is away for 30 years to come)
        C 2:Hawkes> not your decent behaviour
        C 2:AvenDragon> (Aven, bh, ren, and omg reappear)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> ... here comes my part
        C 2:AvenDragon> (the game restarts, and everyone battles it out!
        C 2:AvenDragon> (intense game but STONERZ WINS THE GAME!!!, The crowd cheers!!! o what a day for them)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (2 years later, they have come to the top, one last battle, agaisnt the tuffest squad in the universe, the paladen's)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> yea.. and this time im Nuder then ever
        C 2:AvenDragon> (they swarmed into the arena at full speed surrounding the stonerz squad...we all watch as they come in with different colored rockets...there ships painted red white and blue)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe remembers earth, picturing the american flag with those colors, it brings back his pride, and when he used to fight in the military....joe is angered....the game begins)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> lol k that one was corny
        C 2:AvenDragon> (the games begins stonerz defiets paladen in round one, but loses to them in round 2..it was last round, they both fought heavily, it was left with joe, last remaining member of stonerz left....
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe watches the last 2 members of paladen and backs away from them, he fires and kills one of them, he then chaces the other one, hes moving fast, sees the ship....he corners him)
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe aims, it was intense, time slowed down, a bullet screamed out of a ship....it traced tell it saw a ship, crept closer, then we see joes face, it wasnt joes bullet...joe turned his head and looked, his eyes got bigger...then time sto
        C 2bserveX> sup aven
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joes eyes filled with water, and the his face with a look of panic....it was quite....)
        C 2:Rancid Milk> and i was nude.....
        C 2:AvenDragon> (the bullet hits threw joes ship and it blew up his engines caught fire...his ships walls caught fire, his ship went into flames......joe looked out his window once more as his ships swormed with flames....)
        C 2:Ren> gripping story so far Aven
        C 2bserveX> ya pretty kewl lol
        C 2:KontroLz> aven
        C 2bserveX> its gettin me killed
        C 2:KontroLz> i have your story logged
        C 2:AvenDragon> (he stared just looking.....tell joe's shipped filled with flames...we go backwards from his ship... smaller...smaller...then disapears....)
        C 2:KontroLz> $$
        C 2:Rancid Milk> .. id save joe iD save him whyyy let me take his place
        C 2:AvenDragon> (joe died on july 4th, 2067....farewell hero) THE END

Comment

Stop posting, dicklips.
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

tell him Conceive says hi!
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Did U Both Read This Story!! :d

Comment

Aven that rocked you sholud become an author, what did joe say to that and who killed him.

Comment

Warned for Useless Spamming
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

i'm not gonna read whole the log

but it's funny
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Sure it is you post whore.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

haha

whore :P

Comment

Originally posted by avendragon
                          haha

whore :P
                          your the map whore
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

better than being a post whore.

Comment

This kind of behavior should be banned.
                              3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                              3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X