Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ok.

Comment

This thread is hilarious. Was Shade's Child as dumb-seeming in person as he is online? Did he walk into buildings and stuff?

Comment

Not a bit! He was cute and cuddly and warm like a bunny.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Bunnies are pretty stupid.

Comment

He's a special superbunny prototype.
            Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Children . . .

1. First off, mature a bit b4 u participate in a discussion

2. Try to get your points across without the words whore, cunt, and fuck

3. Females get treated differently in online games because they are the minority by far and because teenage boys are generally ego stroking, masterbating, ignorant, and cowardly creatures

4. Learn about a person b4 u insult them

5. A persons "supposed" gender should only let u assume a few things about them, ie thier personality and how they treat others is what counts

6. I personally find any girl who plays games like this interesting because they are quite rare and they do put up with a lot of crap. As such i know that some of them go looking for attention, some dont but love the attention they get, and some want to be left alone.

7. The point is, being a girl whether u proclaim it or not does not give any1 the right to treat u poorly or hate u, so lay off

8. Dont make me spend another 10 min or my life replying to this, thanks

Comment

<3 eric
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                  Children . . .

2. Try to get your points across without the words whore, cunt, and fuck
                  can i please say fuck?

Comment

*laughs*

Eric is soo cool.

Volcs, are you being nice to my Cumulonimbus ??
                    Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric is God
                      Children . . .
                      Let's be a little condescending, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by aussie
                        *laughs*

Eric is soo cool.

Volcs, are you being nice to my Cumulonimbus ??
                        what the fuck are you talking about? i assume cumulonimbus is a person, but why would i be nice to him? and why or how is he in your possession?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedandy
                          Next time I feel like removing my ribs to auto-fellate myself, I'll know who to ask for assistance, Gaunt.

I don't really need to prove anything to you, Volcs, especially. You sound like you are in need of Midol. People who lie about their gender are sad sad attention whores - remember this. I've been on Pallies Radio and have held phone conversations with several TW players, and have even met one in person. If you want proof, ask Shade's Child especially.

All in all I'd say you just need to chill the fuck out because this is only the internet and you're being really stupid on it right now.
                          who did you meet?

Comment

• I agree with ERIC ... as always the voice of reason darling <3

to bring this string back to its point.... we have a right to be females and proud of it. Like that or not

As said to others Volcs... character speaks volumes and i refuse to trade insults with a 15 year old girl

Who is this Sir Gaunt ? he seems to be a good voice of reason as well....

and wtf i'm not feminist ! maybe i'm the opposite, but i've never put much thought into it... i just think we should be proud of our gender... if i was trying to get attention with my cleavage shot i would have put my phonenumber on it instead of a friends name

Eric can we get a stimulating thread going ... where the likelihood of childish insults are low ? If anyone can up with a good one its you . :X
                            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess
                              As said to others Volcs... character speaks volumes and i refuse to trade insults with a 15 year old girl
                              funny, it never stopped you before... could it be that you finally realized you can't win an argument, even if it IS with a 15 year old?

Comment

• goddess, eric has made it clear he wants nothing more to do with this topic so don't try to drag him back into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X