No announcement yet.

!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would have to know me to be able to say that and you don't... so no offense taken.

and before you go spouting about things that people entrust you with ? maybe you should leave our arguement to us and leave the him out of it ok lil one ?
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

• Volcs- Cumulonimbus is the newest addition to Melee, you're on Melee, you will probably meet him soon =)

To everyone else- Has anyone noticed a sharp upturn in Bluedandy's bitchiness correlating with her being axed from whiterabbits?

It seems like everyone is so concerned with the politics of the game when it is just that- a game. Just play it and have fun.
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess
        You would have to know me to be able to say that and you don't... so no offense taken.

and before you go spouting about things that people entrust you with ? maybe you should leave our arguement to us and leave the him out of it ok lil one ?
        what the shit are you talking about? go cyber someone... you're just acting stupid.

And who entrusted what with me? lay off the crack.
        Last edited by Volcs; 09-21-2002, 07:18 PM.
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• i told ppl i'd stop bitching at you, so i will. It's done. Whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

It seems like everyone is so concerned with the politics of the game when it is just that- a game. Just play it and have fun.
            you need to get laid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs

cyber someone
              In my twisted mind i got sprung
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Yah... all right then...
                Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

• BWHAHAHAHAHA

lol you few girls out there think your harrased, do u just choose to ignore how all the guys flame eachother constantly. need proof? ?go elim lol.

Comment

• lol gryll, if they go to elim they'll just get flamed even worse by me

Comment

• Gasu and chobos are chinese terms bluedandy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric is God
                        Children . . .

1. First off, mature a bit b4 u participate in a discussion

2. Try to get your points across without the words whore, cunt, and fuck

3. Females get treated differently in online games because they are the minority by far and because teenage boys are generally ego stroking, masterbating, ignorant, and cowardly creatures

4. Learn about a person b4 u insult them

5. A persons "supposed" gender should only let u assume a few things about them, ie thier personality and how they treat others is what counts

6. I personally find any girl who plays games like this interesting because they are quite rare and they do put up with a lot of crap. As such i know that some of them go looking for attention, some dont but love the attention they get, and some want to be left alone.

7. The point is, being a girl whether u proclaim it or not does not give any1 the right to treat u poorly or hate u, so lay off

8. Dont make me spend another 10 min or my life replying to this, thanks

Don't waist your time eric is god i already tried acting mature in some starcraft forum and it don't help.

Comment

• It was the bunnies that did it !
                          Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

• LIES!
                            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                            • Shark
                            • Dicer
                            • Sager
                            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

• What are you two talking about?

Comment

• Space aliens.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X