No announcement yet.

Old-timer roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allow the return of conc bloodzombie kiddos the dalai lama n othir pallies n abyss anzu xanyon underground golden knight amorphus crystal n every1 from pre 2000

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post

Hello there! Welcome back
      Thanks, not sure if it's going to be "back" per say, but maybe I'll stick around a little. Kinda sad how a check in the forum and about an hour in the game confirmed how many 40-somethings still act like little children on here.
      (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubik View Post

Thanks, not sure if it's going to be "back" per say, but maybe I'll stick around a little. Kinda sad how a check in the forum and about an hour in the game confirmed how many 40-somethings still act like little children on here.
        The fuck you talking about the smoothbrains who run this zone have been working tiredsly to euthanize this zone to bring new blood here can’t you tell most people here are in their 20s

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Rabbit View Post

The fuck you talking about the smoothbrains who run this zone have been working tiredsly to euthanize this zone to bring new blood here can’t you tell most people here are in their 20s
          You don't seem to realize every single person here has played since around 2000, which is 21 years ago. They weren't playing in the womb, so... do the math again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You don't seem to realize every single person here has played since around 2000, which is 21 years ago. They weren't playing in the womb, so... do the math again.
            Roger, I don't wanna be that guy who pointed out your name wasn't correct, but I believe this reply has the same level of "unf"

Nice to see some old faces!

Comment

• ughhh old guy here checking in. havent logged in in years so im happy to see all the old faces. whats everyone doing nowadays? im an accountant way out here in northern iowa. i love my job. i got a wife (janet) and 3 kids (all spoiled : D). And ahem...Pardan the lisp but... Im pretty Curious..But water U All Wearin?
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
              X