No announcement yet.

Old-timer roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allow the return of conc bloodzombie kiddos the dalai lama n othir pallies n abyss anzu xanyon underground golden knight amorphus crystal n every1 from pre 2000

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post

Hello there! Welcome back
      Thanks, not sure if it's going to be "back" per say, but maybe I'll stick around a little. Kinda sad how a check in the forum and about an hour in the game confirmed how many 40-somethings still act like little children on here.
      (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubik View Post

Thanks, not sure if it's going to be "back" per say, but maybe I'll stick around a little. Kinda sad how a check in the forum and about an hour in the game confirmed how many 40-somethings still act like little children on here.
        The fuck you talking about the smoothbrains who run this zone have been working tiredsly to euthanize this zone to bring new blood here can’t you tell most people here are in their 20s

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Rabbit View Post

The fuck you talking about the smoothbrains who run this zone have been working tiredsly to euthanize this zone to bring new blood here can’t you tell most people here are in their 20s
          You don't seem to realize every single person here has played since around 2000, which is 21 years ago. They weren't playing in the womb, so... do the math again.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You don't seem to realize every single person here has played since around 2000, which is 21 years ago. They weren't playing in the womb, so... do the math again.
            Roger, I don't wanna be that guy who pointed out your name wasn't correct, but I believe this reply has the same level of "unf"

Nice to see some old faces!
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

• ughhh old guy here checking in. havent logged in in years so im happy to see all the old faces. whats everyone doing nowadays? im an accountant way out here in northern iowa. i love my job. i got a wife (janet) and 3 kids (all spoiled : D). And ahem...Pardan the lisp but... Im pretty Curious..But water U All Wearin?
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Continuum is the weirdest game.. A couple of times a year I just get a weird flashback in real life to something regarding Trench Wars, TWD, old squad mates and get a feeling of having a big pit in my chest. Missing the good old days of sitting all evening playing ?go base games and TWD games and just talking shit with your mates. I guess it also has to do with missing the careless times of being 12-18 year old. Life was just easier.

I'm not even 30 and I feel like such a boomer.
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                  ughhh old guy here checking in. havent logged in in years so im happy to see all the old faces. whats everyone doing nowadays? im an accountant way out here in northern iowa. i love my job. i got a wife (janet) and 3 kids (all spoiled : D). And ahem...Pardan the lisp but... Im pretty Curious..But water U All Wearin?
                  How is Djanet
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

• TwinTurbo Old Brainwave Squad leader trying to get back in if I can find a password reset for the game login.
                    Base Terrier, Spider, Jav, Warbird , Shark. I miss all the basing matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwinTurbo View Post
                      TwinTurbo Old Brainwave Squad leader trying to get back in if I can find a password reset for the game login.
                      Base Terrier, Spider, Jav, Warbird , Shark. I miss all the basing matches.
                      Holy shit TT, whats going on buddy? How have you been?
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• * Hi Everyone, I started in 1997, I have the original CD.
                        * My T T ID is only from 1999 but before T T I was J12 Police and before that was Lefty. But those IDs no longer work, somebody lost them over the years, which is a bummer. IS there any way to get them back?
                        * J12 was an area in the Chaos zone when it was the busiest zone in all of SS.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Holy shit TT, whats going on buddy? How have you been?
                          Hey buddy I'm good. Made an account as TwinTurboZ32 last night and jumped back on. Damn I missed it. Hoping to get my account back, I did a support ticket so now it's wait and see. No way I'm gonna remembermy password from that many years ago lol Talked to RageRitual last night for a bit. That was nice. Trying to get back in the game get my name and squad (Brainwave) back.
                          Last edited by TwinTurbo; 12-09-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Checking in. I think the last time I logged in I bandueled Olde and retired him. Guy came back with his tail between his legs the next day though and begged for his ban to beg lifted. Trenchcrack is real

Comment

• lots of really great people on this page, i'msure the other pages are v. neat too. happy birthday in advance for everyone that plays this game

Comment

• Jee Blood, Jee.

(triceratops died? oh no!)
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X