Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warbird Elim World Championship Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbird Elim World Championship Winners!

Congratulations to Burnt for winning the Warbird Elim World Championship!

Winner: Burnt

Runner-up: Lockdown

3rd Place: Vys

Thanks to everyone who helped and participated!
    Look for more news in the future on upcoming seasons and Championships!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Burnt (8-8) was clearly the most deserving player lol, and not Racka who hunted people down and dropped 17 outplaying people all game and finishing #1 or #2 all season.

I'm glad the Finals format was changed to reward hiding, I look forward to Jessup winning next season with a 3-7.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

I don't think anyone expected it to be good tbh.. everyone knows what elim is. It was still a success imo because there were a lot of people online playing/watching.

Comment

I did the same in jav and mvpd and finished 2nd all season but went out around 5th in the tourney. Please plead your case for me too. Thank you
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          Burnt (8-8) was clearly the most deserving player lol, and not Racka who hunted people down and dropped 17 outplaying people all game and finishing #1 or #2 all season.

I'm glad the Finals format was changed to reward hiding, I look forward to Jessup winning next season with a 3-7.
          Well hello retard! It's an elimination match, the goal is to simply not get eliminated. Hence the name "Elim world championships". You're a fkn idiot.

Have killrace world championships if you worried about MVPs

Comment

It's 2021 and the elim map is still referencing a 2019 elim championship, any chance someone can update the map?

Comment

Working...
            X