Copy !lag from RoboRef to every MatchBot mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy !lag from RoboRef to every MatchBot mode

I would like !lag from RoboRef to be copied into MatchBot for use in TWD, TWDT, JavDuel, WbDuel, etc.

!lag <name>
    returns their lag information
    and specs them (with +1 death in wb/jav games) if that information is over the permitted limits for that game

Not the primary purpose, but staff might appreciate that I'll be able to use this to determine whether it's worth doing a cheater call or not.
    Last edited by Rab; 03-02-2020, 04:47 PM.

Yeah no. Just make the call if you think they're cheating.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

isnt a lag check done when youre added to game? dont they just enforce the same limits during the game? what is the problem here?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        isnt a lag check done when youre added to game? dont they just enforce the same limits during the game? what is the problem here?
        It would be nice to know what it's currently supposed to be doing.
        Lagouts do occasionally happen, so it must be doing something some of the time.
        However, in elim it's very easy to use !lag on people who look laggy and get them put in spec, and had you not used the command the bot wouldn't have automatically specced them, so I assume the same is happening in TWD, TWDT, etc.

Comment

i meant i dont see a problem with it as long as theres a timer on how often you can do it. also, it would probably be better in in team games that matter not to just send a person to spec. if you suddenly sent a low star person to spec without a replacement handy in twdt the game becomes way more ruined than one person close to the lag limits can cause.

assuming the person is only slightly above lag limits, send a warning to the captain that lets them know so they can at least be prepared to sub if they spike even higher. maybe with enough out of limit !lag queries they get specced, but it should come after plenty of warning to a cap.

this is more for twd twdt or twl sort of thing... who cares in elim or wb/javduel specs away

Comment

if people are allowed to play over the limit then it's not really a limit

Comment

what an unyielding and overall game-damaging approach.

Comment

I remember in EG it used to be strategy to !lag people that were known to be laggy. There were time limits and limits on how often you could check so people would rotate !lagging them in order to get them specced. Usually the laggy people were some of the better players in EG because you could use it to your advantage more than in TW so it doesn’t matter as much here I feel like.
                In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Agree with Rab. Need this implemented for TWDT as the tanking in some games by certain players is atrocious and really ruins a game. The bot lagchecks are not frequent enough, and don't end in a +1.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                  X