Creasers Hockey Zone Prospect TW Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creasers Hockey Zone Prospect TW Team

Hilli, for trench warriors who like to play hockey zone, ?go hz on occasion, like irl sports, haf eefin .00001 athleticism, or are interested in learning, theres a gr8 opportunity for you

Theres a new developmental league starting in hz for new players/people not getting enough playing time on their RSHL team (rshl is like twl for hz)

My team, Creasers (longest running franchise in continum history w/ gr8 playirs and gr8 teamm8s), is entering a team of trench warriors into this league.

We currently have a roster of Bacon, Riverside, Commodo, Kess, Jack, Rough, Harder, Azuline, Creature, Mythril, Potenza, and Cardi B. If you join this team and show promise there is the possibility of joining Creasers, as we will all be on the same chat together and Creasers players will play with you and help you out as much as you want

This league is similar to the MSHL which ran for 8 or 9 seasons but hasnt been around for over a decade, it will be a 6 team league most likely with games once or twice a week sund-thursday anywhere from 7-10pm estirn and the odd saturday afternoon game for the euro team

Many tw legends have worn the CR jersey over the years. mysilf and vigilanty have been on the team since season 8 which was in like 2001. Golden Knight, Poseidon, Commodo, Rough, Disown, Nine, Funk E, have all been CR players in the past, and currently Singer is dominating the league and Riverside/Creature are rookie of the year contenders.

Message myself, riverside, bacon, or commodo in game or respond on here if interested. its gr8 fun

SORRY FORGOT LEGENDS LIKE RACKA AND BEAM HAVE ALSO BEEN CREASERS IN THE PAST HZ VERY TOUCHY SUBJECT W/ THESE 2 AND DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM OUT THEY VERY TALENTED GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
      SORRY FORGOT LEGENDS LIKE RACKA AND BEAM HAVE ALSO BEEN CREASERS IN THE PAST HZ VERY TOUCHY SUBJECT W/ THESE 2 AND DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM OUT THEY VERY TALENTED GUYS
      And me faggot.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Would love to play, but not at those times. - odd euro
        10* Spectator
        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

there is a euro team that gets saturday/sunday afternoon games if you wish, contact me in game if wantid

Comment

am this lizard king
            Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
            X