X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guru :X
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

The only reason KFC is such a good leader is because he has a shit load of time on his hands. Fuck me in the ass if you think Im going to sit at home and update the website every 5 minutes.

Comment

Lol I was very active but i didnt make a goo d squad leader becasue I didnt have th heart in it

Its just a bad thing that i was dumped 2 days after making it, went into a step of depression etc, dissolved it wivout co-owners permission, lol (sry bom)

Comment

I don't remember who my squad leaders were or what they are named now. But I'm pretty sure i liked the leader of Squad! and Kaos (the second time it popped up) and Dillusion
          Lag is a constant.
          You can adjust to lag...

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
            Fuck me in the ass if you think Im going to sit at home and update the website every 5 minutes.
            You'll have anal sex with anyone who misjudges your amount of Subspace interest?

Ethrothein 1/2/3/4 was my favorite squadleader, back when I was on SniperZ!

Comment

Re: Squadleaders.

Erathia: His motivations made A-S win all those close matchs they never thought they would win.

arrogance:Only a badass rabbit like him could lead a pack of savages like whiterabbits are.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

I heard his "motivations" are illegal in 28 states.

Comment

Me very gosu in Tw though most of you are lol..... chobos.

Comment

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS HE TRYING TO SAY SWEET JESUS MY BRAIN MELTED AGAIN AUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH.
                    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

shhhhhh chobo..........

Comment

Chobo... Cho... Chok... Choko... Chokobo... Chocobo...

Chocobo!
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                          I heard his "motivations" are illegal in 28 states.
                          That's why I live in Canada, you know we don't have states ^_^
                          Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                          Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                          Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Chocobo!
                            WARKKK!
                            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                            • Shark
                            • Dicer
                            • Sager
                            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer

WARKKK!
                              *STAB SLASH CUT POING*

fukin bird

Comment

If a squad leader is based on squad accoplishments. I think Epi should be one of the best. It seems he is the only other leader who has made a squad to give us a true run for our money. He has kept Elusive going through hard and rough times. He along with Tofu and TW Elites (to me) started this whole super squad, and I hope to make them proud by continuing it as long as I could. I think Epinephrine has been dealt some hands, this season he didn't have as powerful a squad as he thought he would have (imho) but he took we he had, made it to the playoffs in TWLD, and to the championships in TWLJ, some other leaders would have tried to keep on recruiting and axing till they got the mix. I think Epi is a true vet leader and I applaud him.
                                "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Working...
                                X