Nice hires lately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swim
    You just don't get it do you? There's other players in Trenchwars besides yourself. More than 1/4 of them want hunt 24/7. Try to get a clue before talking about yourself only and couple of others.
    Thers a difference between hosting some hunt to please those players and hosting just hunt over and over, which it seems you do. There are other games that alot of ppl like that u never host, so dont come here acting like ur a ppl's host and hosting what those "forgotten" ppl want bc ur not hosting what others want either.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Jerome is just the new celsius except funnier and less racist. He can't be staff.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Maurauth
        ok swim just told me if i can get a kind of petition of 5 people saeing they want hunt hosted swim will host it so all come here and put your name or i will sneak into your house and stab you and eat your babies

1.Maurauth
        or, i'll just host it, lol. ?find maurauth
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Thers a difference between hosting some hunt to please those players and hosting just hunt over and over, which it seems you do. There are other games that alot of ppl like that u never host, so dont come here acting like ur a ppl's host and hosting what those "forgotten" ppl want bc ur not hosting what others want either.
          Am I the only host? Why are you talking to me like I only host hunt? Do you want to see the list of events I've hosted? Maybe I just want to host hunt? Because you want other events hosted... do I have to host it? There's quite a few other staffies around that can host. I can only please certain amount of people. So don't come in here acting like a big shot and try to talk for other people.

Comment

I honestly play like 5 hosted games a month if that, so its not fo rme. I do see ur ads tho and yes i'd say what i see is almost 85%+ for hunt. I know other staff can host other things, but you can too I personaly dont care who hosts what bc i think its there choice and i rarely play it neway, but they are makign sence when they say tahts all it seems like u host.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yes! Big Ups To All Those Basing Staffers Who Know Jack All About Trench Wars!! Woot.
              Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

I, personally, think hunt is pretty fun. That and playing elim in ?go hunt is the best.
                DELETED

Comment

I actually like hunt, I play it occasionally and it never gets worse or boring.

On another note... Ease was a great hire too $
                  YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                  Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    Jerome is just the new celsius except funnier and less racist. He can't be staff.
                    yeah I always figured it was sort of like Dogma, like if I get into staff then God is proven wrong and the universe explodes, etc. etc. Needless to say, I think the universe exploding would look pretty cool.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i feel for swim first everyone complained that he always hosted hockey and now this
                      1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                        yeah I always figured it was sort of like Dogma, like if I get into staff then God is proven wrong and the universe explodes, etc. etc. Needless to say, I think the universe exploding would look pretty cool.
                        lol!
                        Killer Sol> bad time to smoke cigs
                        Xog> good time to smoke a nig
                        Xog> Cig****
                        Killer Sol> LOLOL
                        Ardo> ROFL
                        Ardo> Best typo ever!!
                        Jason> good time to smoke a nig what's that all about bud?
                        Xog> typo for cig

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                          Talon is a great pubber, who never spoke a word before. But she/he actually told me what that movie was called,so thanks.
                          He/She said sorry to me before.
                          this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                          (:3=

Comment

I'm 99.9% sure Talon is a he, but I'll keep ya'll posted if you gotta start some fan boy club for Talon.
                            DELETED

Comment

Talon is male.
                              Talon is a stand up guy.
                              Talon is a generally quiet guy.
                              He rocks my socks like whoa, too.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jargha
                                i feel for swim first everyone complained that he always hosted hockey and now this
                                Well he should change it up a little bit host hockey then hunt then hockey then hunt Atleast it wouldnt be Hunt, hunt, hunt, <event>, hunt, hunt, hunt, <Event>, hunt...etc.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X