• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you dont. isnt allowed. =/

Comment

meh nm,
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

must there be this convo every 2 weeks, next week itll be some1 moaning about elim again

you can also see how desperate falb is to get polls aswell ^_^

Comment

The only base that I have seen lately that is worth putting up as a new public map would be ?go altbase. It is very well balanced and has been hosted. Each time, the scores are very close to each other.

Lots of love,
          Left_Eye
          sigpic

Comment

I still like the xtrench map best.
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

i think the public base is fine how it is
              TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
              TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

me too, but the people need change
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I think change is the whole thing, our current base is fine, but changing to another map, even for half a year or something would be nice.

Btw - I've made a new base that I'll have to show you guys soon. I like it! +)
                  TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                  TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                  TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Symmetry is overrated
                    Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

How about a a fortress somewhat the same with a few modifications like banning levis from joining because i think thoughs ships in tw are so stupid.man those big blue bombs are a pain in the ass. There isn't much you can do when you see them coming.
                      And there bombs were given way to big of a splash damage. They are too slow and take the fun out of the game when trying to defend the base the true way.

Comment

What we really COULD use is a change in color! It would be cool for the base to be a nice red, or blue or something. The grey is getting really old.

And also, someone should write a bot that makes it so that the games are timed, as in, the first team to capture the flag for 10-30 minutes (or whatever) is the winner and gets a ton of points. Something that would give people incentive to play in base.

That's how Skirmish worked in Infantry (more or less) and 95% of the people in the games actually tried to capture the flags.
                        sdg

Comment

thats a GREAT idea! ... I always thought of restarting the game... but if you add superbonuses....... w00t!

Comment

i dont want any bots in pubs. i dont want to be told what to do. the pubis all about variety.
                            if i wanna hunt Lts with anti then i can.
                            if i wanna spawn levis then i can.
                            If i wanna base i can.
                            if i wanna warm-up my wb for elim then i can.

leave everyone to decide what they want. now i wouldnt mind having PBW twice a month, though that is probably a pipe dream.

kryn- my opinion about your map is simple.
                            1. too many holes for javs and random shots to hit defenders.
                            2. unless you moved the flag bar up a block its too tight to get in and out. should be at least 3 to alow the attackers enough chance to fly in.

personally its gonna be hard to top current map, its an extremely well designed one.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

lol

Get this straight, ?go kryn is a javbase, not intended for a public map.
                              There are those who beleive it should be moved to public but i wont allow it.

Comment

Re: lol

Originally posted by Kryn
                                Get this straight, ?go kryn is a javbase, not intended for a public map.
                                There are those who beleive it should be moved to public but i wont allow it.
                                ?go bluewire

Comment

Working...
                                X