Pub concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub concerns

Hey guys. Let me introduce myself. I am lame bomber. SS player since 01. Mostly a DSB player but i have many usage hours in other zones. I have played alot of TW in the past in various squads. first squad being Burningrose. Never played league, but a Pubbrawler, Javs, and TWD . Honored to live the glorious TW days of 10 full pubs with 700-800 players. A proud Bug killer and Tea sipper.

As we all have witnessed the death of every zone in the game. TW still reigns. Still compelling and competitive to all skill sets. Occasionally Chaos zone, Hockey Zone (which i have been banned for 1 year for being a proud boy. Stand strong proud girl. standing back, standing by.) And then some weird zone i havent seen before pops up with a few players combating for tea. SS is in the hands of TW, and its the flagship, also known as the Mannerheim. The zone is still fun at times. The substitue for twd games is good. Pub is the strong hold and is fun at times.

Some concerns that i have. Pub is still fun but its just a spawn orgy. Attach mode is nice but it needs to get fixed. Maybe less time or more Pubbux or with a player limit or something. Spawns need to get placed at the entrance in lower base, not in mid base. Also we need to stand proud, standback and standby. TW has an infestation of EG players. Known as Pubalots. Pubwar is coming.

Originally posted by lame bomber View Post
    Some concerns that i have. Pub is still fun but its just a spawn orgy. Attach mode is nice but it needs to get fixed. Maybe less time or more Pubbux or with a player limit or something. Spawns need to get placed at the entrance in lower base, not in mid base. Also we need to stand proud, standback and standby. TW has an infestation of EG players. Known as Pubalots. Pubwar is coming.
    With attach-mode activated, respawn time should be longer when attaching to non-terrier ships. I agree. The attach mode is already an advantage. It's almost as if the person is respawning in base as soon as they're killed and that doesn't seem fair to someone who precisely used their energy to get that perfect kill off only to have to face the same opponent a second later based off a special item paid for by george soros like the migrant caravans that forced obama's cages to be put in use. We need to take a serious look at this item.

As far as the groups/squads in pub I think its excellent to promote competition and reasons to log in
    Last edited by proud girl; 10-30-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

If Pubalots starts stringing death-attaches together as a way to break cram I propose adding attach mode to TWLB.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I am also concerned...about the raging caucasity in this mans post.......
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          I am also concerned...about the raging caucasity in this mans post.......
          the audacity of his caucasity

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3IW2S98.gif
Views:	216
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1354187

Comment

daym
              Leland

Comment