16 Years and Still Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Years and Still Funny

Alright before I share my sentiments, I introduce myself as the player who's been there and done that, yet still as noob as ever. 16 years playing this game on and off, and still the same amusing drama and gameplay I once knew. Aquatits, fake Aquatiq ect heard them all. Even was mod a couple times here and there, and still I couldn't shoot even if the target is as large as the game itself.

So all that aside, I'd just like to say I'm surprised, yet not surprised by how long this game has been kicking for. No matter how much we swear up and down for its death, there will always be the same core players reviving the same crap we all know. Welcome to the internet ladies and gentlemen. Anyways, all these concerns about new players just has me amused by how presumptuous we have become. As long as you have people floating in the game, new players will find their own entertainment and join just like we all did when we first started. Whether it be an event or pubbing, that's just how the gaming industry works.

Therefore, I give my shrug and let live.

Hey what’s up man what an honor it is to be replying to a legend like yourself.... you have no idea how honored I feel.

twdt winter starts in 2 weeks. Make sure you sign up for free agency to participate!
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I'll consider even though I hardly could call myself a legend, let alone even a vet :P

Comment

Welcome back Aquatiq. A-S vet right here

Comment

how was your weekend
          Leland

Comment

Thanks guys and my weekend to sum up was "pricey." Ever since getting a house a lot has been charged and my car decided to have its issues as well. All aside, life's good and I'm just here commenting and maybe someday get back to playing. For now, I'll just sit back and watch the forums do its thing.
            Last edited by Aquatis; 11-11-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatis View Post
              Thanks guys and my weekend to sum up was "pricey." Ever since getting a house a lot has been charged and my car decided to have its issues as well. All aside, life's good and I'm just here commenting and maybe someday get back to playing. For now, I'll just sit back and watch the forums due its thing.
              *do* bro.. it's DO.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Ah crap, thanks Beast!

Comment

Working...
                X