To: Qan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Qan

If you'd like to put in a complaint about a member of staff, email twcomplaints@gmail.com.

As you were encouraging suicide I don't think you have much to stand on. You've also been pretty much constantly toxic the last few days.

You've got anger issues. This isn't good for your heart. You'll kill yourself going around with rage like that. Need to find ways to process it.

Hold up do you not understand whats going on they putting res limits without any warning, they dont update news to allow people to know the settings that been made, now the game is unplayable for me after i've been playing it for more than half a decade in twdd. Now do you understand why there is the toxic me? Im never like this but you and your useless staff have made it very difficult for me to play like i used to, you clearly won't understand this qan because all you do is sit in spec all day and dont play casually. Its not anger issues its staff issues they can't make their mind on putting res limits on or off and they can't even make up their mind.

You guys never check your email anyway so why post it? I've send you a message on tw and you can clearly tell its personal for tucker since he is fixadoors boyfriend.

So was it right of me to tell this fixadoor to go sui yes because it doesn't effect him in anyway it only effects players with 1440p or bigger than 1920x1200.

https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

you guys clearly not following your own rules, not and not silencing people but banning them?

Clearly tw staff can abuse all they want and I know this because I've been playing longer than most of the staff in this zone they scrubs uneducated no skill low IQ players.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Don't worry, I only extended your ban x10 as a result of your fit. Any chance you want to check yourself or are you content on a month off? I'll be here.

Encouraging anyone in this game to take their own life won't be tolerated. I was going to have mercy and talk to you about it. You blew me off, and now here we are.

Take care and enjoy your vacation.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

your a faggot go choke on fixadoors dick you dumb bitch you think 1 month ban gonna make you happy, guy got a big e-penis. Go type some commands if it makes you feel strong, dumb bitch i've been netbanned and banned years you think its gonna make any difference, just know when i'm back i'm make you and your staff life difficult, you don't know who you fucked with. Low iq baser you been irrelevant in subspace and unactive anything you say is out the door.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

1) To qan: Thank you for everything you do to keep this zone up and running, the vast majority of the community is thankful that you're around.

2) Did 2pacZ really get banned just for telling someone to go kill themselves? That seems ... disproportionate. Not to beat a dead horse, but read five minutes of pub chat and there's bound to be at least three death threats, someone telling someone else to kill themselves, casual racism and spam.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            1) To qan: Thank you for everything you do to keep this zone up and running, the vast majority of the community is thankful that you're around.

2) Did 2pacZ really get banned just for telling someone to go kill themselves? That seems ... disproportionate. Not to beat a dead horse, but read five minutes of pub chat and there's bound to be at least three death threats, someone telling someone else to kill themselves, casual racism and spam.
            It's in the rules. Clear as day. We can only enforce what is reported. If you see a violation, report it and it will be considered for enforcement.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Voth I'm like 99.9% sure you've told me to kill myself during several mafia games.
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

It's in the rules. Clear as day. We can only enforce what is reported. If you see a violation, report it and it will be considered for enforcement.
                Its personal for this kid it ain't reports, theres a reason why they've got the bot saying if someone gets reported enough they get silenced, but this scrub clearly bypassing that and giving me 1 month ban for no reason.

theres 2 millions deaths from covid in the states and this guy worried about banning me during a pandemic, must be clearly a delusional fucking retard with no sense of reality.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Voth I'm like 99.9% sure you've told me to kill myself during several mafia games.
                  Maybe? I'm not sure. I don't think so, but could be. If so, it was playing a game and a persona and not anything real. I'd be interested to see what I said if that's indeed the case.

Curious of why you seem suddenly obsessed with me and this topic. I am not able to login to see if 2pacZ is a squaddie of yours, but I'm a little surprised here. Anyway, it is what it is.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post

Its personal for this kid it ain't reports, theres a reason why they've got the bot saying if someone gets reported enough they get silenced, but this scrub clearly bypassing that and giving me 1 month ban for no reason.

theres 2 millions deaths from covid in the states and this guy worried about banning me during a pandemic, must be clearly a delusional fucking retard with no sense of reality.
                    ow, I don't know where to start with the inaccuracies here.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

tuck the cuck

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Maybe? I'm not sure. I don't think so, but could be. If so, it was playing a game and a persona and not anything real. I'd be interested to see what I said if that's indeed the case.

Curious of why you seem suddenly obsessed with me and this topic. I am not able to login to see if 2pacZ is a squaddie of yours, but I'm a little surprised here. Anyway, it is what it is.
                        define what's real? you really stupid whoever hired you should retire, matter in fact spacehiker does a better job than you on banG powers and should take your position. You lost touch of reality voth no different than Donald Trump. Go type your commands behind your screen pussy made pubbie you don't even play this game ya washed up trash smelling like fixadoors breath.

Vehicle just stating facts and has more logic and humour than you. Keep him out of this its between me and you scruber.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Y'all need jesus

Comment

Voth No no no, it's nothing personal in either direction.

It's honestly coming from a position of free speech and even distribution of justice.

It's like... every state has one of those dumb laws that is like "if you marry your wife on a Thursday, your brother is legally allowed to try to steal her in the night" or whatever. It's a law, and it's on the books, but it's never enforced. If I sit in pub for 10 minutes I am guaranteed to see vile language being thrown about and some of that probably includes "go kill yourself."

Banning and enforcing rules against racism and hate speech makes sense to me. But in most cases if I have the option to limit speech or allow it, I'm going to tend toward the latter.

I literally didn't even know this was a rule until I saw this post, so it has been enforced unevenly at best. I don't like that either.

And I'm not obsessing about you by mentioning that you've done the same thing that you just banned him for. It's nothing against you, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Voth No no no, it's nothing personal in either direction.

It's honestly coming from a position of free speech and even distribution of justice.

It's like... every state has one of those dumb laws that is like "if you marry your wife on a Thursday, your brother is legally allowed to try to steal her in the night" or whatever. It's a law, and it's on the books, but it's never enforced. If I sit in pub for 10 minutes I am guaranteed to see vile language being thrown about and some of that probably includes "go kill yourself."

Banning and enforcing rules against racism and hate speech makes sense to me. But in most cases if I have the option to limit speech or allow it, I'm going to tend toward the latter.

I literally didn't even know this was a rule until I saw this post, so it has been enforced unevenly at best. I don't like that either.

And I'm not obsessing about you by mentioning that you've done the same thing that you just banned him for. It's nothing against you, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.
                              If it's not clear at this point, staff is 100% volunteer and are not compensated for their time or energy responding to these issues. The simple reality is that there will be plenty of rule violations that go unpunished day in and day out. We simply cannot keep up or have watchful eyes constantly with our manpower. This makes issues like this particularly dependent on people reporting them. I'm sure there are people daily who are told to go kill their self or similar - but the only ones I can punish are those a staffer catches or are reported to me. The violations that I don't know about are simply out of my control. I work. I sleep. I have a family. I don't know how to make it more clear than that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                              X