That IRL $1,500 bet though...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That IRL $1,500 bet though...

Which was probably fake but it got me thinking. Would it be possible to set up a bot to handle IRL bets in ?go duel? This could be a way to make some money for TW too, you could have like a 10% middleman fee go towards the server.

<EDIT> I was told it might be illegal in some countries to gamble real money on video games, just in case that is true, i took the video down so people don't get into trouble. This might still work as a loophole: Maybe people buy "subspace coins" with real money. Then use the "coins" to bet on duels so it's not real money.
    Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 11-24-2020, 11:28 PM.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

By no means is this an "official" response. I don't have the authority to make those decisions but I can't imagine the zone sanctioning these duels much less encouraging them. Because of the aforementioned liability issues I might even suggest keeping such duels relatively private (Ya right).... Like an underground fight club or something
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to set up something to make bets with btc or another crypto

Comment

the only problem i see with this is players exploiting as many bugs as they can in the game to gain an edge and win the real money

Comment

Working...
        X