Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitch Replay - League Action 12/20

Heya everyone,

Wanted to share the replay for some of the league games from 12/20, especially the last match in base. Some of you already know I stream the sunday league matches when I can. Its been a few months since I was last able to do so but here we are. Hope you enjoy and feel free to critique me.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/844279181

I'll try to remember to keep the VODs incase you want a specific replay or highlight.

Make sure you highlight the clip in the stream replay to actually save it, VODs autodelete after a few weeks.

PS - inb4visualstarsandsmallbombs

Thanks for the effort you put in for these. Always fun to watch. Wish you could do these more regularly so we can use clips as game highlight reels on the twdt site.
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Thanks for these, very entertaining. Hope you are here for the playoffs! In obs make sure your recording as well so you don't lose the recordings.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I thought the twitch streams regarding TWDT was for recording purposes only. I watched last sunday's stream a bit and I gotta say great job! Very entertaining with the commentary. Thanks for doing this!

PS. Having a guest commentator might be really cool addition for playoffs If I remember correctly Heaven and Lockdown has done some commentary and live betting during sunday games.

EDIT: And moving your video on top of the radar might be a good idea. Chat often proves to be very entertaining during games too.
        Last edited by Dreamwin; 12-22-2020, 09:42 AM.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
          Thanks for the effort you put in for these. Always fun to watch. Wish you could do these more regularly so we can use clips as game highlight reels on the twdt site.
          Stuff has been happening behind the scenes thats been occupying a lot of my time but I'll definitely try to keep streaming these as I can!

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
          Thanks for these, very entertaining. Hope you are here for the playoffs! In obs make sure your recording as well so you don't lose the recordings.
          I'll need to look around on Streamlabs OBS to see if I can actually do that, otherwise I could upload them to YT right from Twitch and sort of create an archive. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          I thought the twitch streams regarding TWDT was for recording purposes only. I watched last sunday's stream a bit and I gotta say great job! Very entertaining with the commentary. Thanks for doing this!

PS. Having a guest commentator might be really cool addition for playoffs If I remember correctly Heaven and Lockdown has done some commentary and live betting during sunday games.

EDIT: And moving your video on top of the radar might be a good idea. Chat often proves to be very entertaining during games too.
          Yes! I'll be working on a custom subspace layout soon enough which will hopefully give the streams a little more spunk. The layout should take care of moving the webcam and having chat visible. (Chat is partially blocked due to some of the language, not because of how I feel, but rather Twitch.) I'm not opposed to the idea of having a guest on there, I just haven't asked anyone. I will definitely keep that in mind going forward though, I do think a co-host for playoffs it would be pretty awesome.

I appreciate all of the feedback y'all have given me so far, here and in-game! I need to and will get better with these and I hope you guys continue to enjoy them!

PS - Merry Christmas my TW fam!

Comment

That was actually fun to watch reminded me of the days of TS and ppl doing live commentary please keep it up. Swap out co-hosts with different squad leaders maybe? That would add fun to the streams and different views? Just a thought. Anyway fun watch and again thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rothe View Post
              That was actually fun to watch reminded me of the days of TS and ppl doing live commentary please keep it up. Swap out co-hosts with different squad leaders maybe? That would add fun to the streams and different views? Just a thought. Anyway fun watch and again thank you.
              I like the idea of having some of the captains rotating through co-hosting, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you for checking it out and I'm happy you enjoyed!

Comment

Dennys is the best cause 24/7

Comment

Thanks for streaming.

If you regularly change it up with different people from the community it can help add some flavour to your stream. It doesn't have to be captains. Although experienced players can also help you with little things, for example what certain areas of the flagroom in DT-B are called like the coffin.

Also any chance for upload to youtube or something more permenant?
                  Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                  (10 seconds later)
                  rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                  P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                    Thanks for streaming.

If you regularly change it up with different people from the community it can help add some flavour to your stream. It doesn't have to be captains. Although experienced players can also help you with little things, for example what certain areas of the flagroom in DT-B are called like the coffin.
                    True that. I'm going to partner, hopefully in the next week, with a few people from TW to spitball some of these ideas and hopefully get something lined up.

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                    Also any chance for upload to youtube or something more permenant?
                    I haven't done that yet, although I want to. I can save highlights which stay on my Twitch page, but I will certainly look into exporting them.

Comment

Working...
                    X