Bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin

One of my clients sent me a bitcoin on the Cash App. How many pubbux can I buy with it?

The transfer if you send it through Vehicle's cash exchange will net you a cool 500,000 pubbux at the current exchange rate. You may want to hodl.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      The transfer if you send it through Vehicle's cash exchange will net you a cool 500,000 pubbux at the current exchange rate. You may want to hodl.
      only 500k? What a rip!
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Speaking of blockchain technology, it would be really interesting if we were able to create a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO, using Aragon) out of Trench Wars. PubBux could be made into a governance token that could be used to vote on various proposals within the community (eg, map changes, which leagues to host, players to ban, how to allocate marketing funds, etc.).

The PubBux token could be purchasable and/or earned in game. They can be used to bet on games being played, bet against other players in duels, etc.

Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
          Speaking of blockchain technology, it would be really interesting if we were able to create a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO, using Aragon) out of Trench Wars. PubBux could be made into a governance token that could be used to vote on various proposals within the community (eg, map changes, which leagues to host, players to ban, how to allocate marketing funds, etc.).

The PubBux token could be purchasable and/or earned in game. They can be used to bet on games being played, bet against other players in duels, etc.

Just a thought
          UBI or bust
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
          X