Pure Pub Weekend 1/30-1/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Pub Weekend 1/30-1/31

It took some master negotiating but we have decided to have a Pure Pub weekend this weekend in our most populated arena. What does this mean? It means no Leviathans of any kind. It means no weasels of any kind. The !buy system will remain as it currently is.

This is my first pure pub weekend in many years. I am not certain when this was last done. If it is popular enough we can look at making it appear with a bit more consistency. As always, constructive criticism is welcome (Such as whether or not to include the !buy feature in the future!)

Hope to see you out there fighting for that flag!
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Good going LF. 2 days after you and a ZH go -LT- to destroy and piss off everyone trying to base When there are people who legit use these ships.

​​​​​​Non creative solution to bring attention to a non issue, but if it helps the losers to quit bitching then worth the "negotiation". Why not just have ?go lowiqwbs be a perma purepub?

PP smells, we don't want PP, we want NP!
    Last edited by Lizzo; 01-29-2021, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Lizzo! Great to see you!

I knew you werent going to like this but Pure Pub was a "normal" part of our zone many years ago. Once we no longer had the population to sustain 2+ active public arenas, Pure Pub WEEKENDS become a staple. Consider it a "throwback" weekend and a chance to practice the variety you have been preaching on others.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

If you want to throwback, wear some JNCOs and have your skinny european model gf hang out in one of the pants legs giving you a BJ. Then you will be too distracted to sorry about the 3 people who have literally been harassing and stalking me who want the PP

Comment

Not sure what Pure Pub Weekend was supposed to accomplish, it's pretty uneventful so far. Seems like a low quality idea to ban these ships when it's already a minority of players using them. Why not do something more creative like ban more common ships like Warbirds, Javs or change their ship configuration for a while? We already have Pure Pub in the shop, having it for longer and free is pretty lame an idea.

Comment

ban^

Comment

"We tried nothing new to fix the decreasing player count, and we're all out of ideas!"

Come up with new ideas, clearly the old ones have failed pub or are no longer relevant for the current state of pub.

Comment

Purepub weekend was supposed to make Dogecoin (or one of his 20 aliases) feel special. Mission accomplished. Now let's get some hood mods to help make the game fun again

Comment

had the best evening of pub i've had in a long time

Comment

let's just hope the damage to the community by the weekend was only temporary. like ronavius, may take years to get back to normal

Comment

Suggestion: Pure pub every Sunday during the TWL season.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

surprised he didn't come out and recommend that 3/5th of sundays be purepub

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
                          surprised he didn't come out and recommend that 3/5th of sundays be purepub
                          LOL thank you for that. I'm sorry we're on opposite sides of the TW political spectrum Lizzo.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I vote for love. But my vote can be bought because I have loose morals. are you rich?

Comment

Working...
                            X