Cheater videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater videos

A thread for dumping videos of cheaters so staff can see the cheating and deal with it.

Player: bwomp09
    Date: 2021-06-14
    Cheat: Killing his client to avoid dying
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0W8tX_RSs

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      Player: bwomp09
      Cheat: Killing his client to avoid dying
      Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0W8tX_RSs
      I figured something like this would pop up. Quite frankly as someone that mostly enjoys playing as a levi, the game becomes unplayable when a certain group of petulant players log on and spam chat with 'hunting down levis', 'all levis must die', etc. and proceed to single out players who favor a specific ship. I'm not quitting to avoid getting killed, i do that so players like ^^ and others get bored enough to move on.

Clearly, their well runs deep.

This type of single minded playing in pub makes TW emphatically unplayable and it appears to be getting worse. Toxic players have always been a thing but I guess this is part of why TW hasn't grown much since I first started playing back in 2002-2003. I still enjoy the game and find myself coming back to it over the last two decades but I guess it's time to move on.

Comment

Player: fewp0rts
        Cheat: Lag, whether deliberate or not.
        Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDjkVX9Z7fE

Comment

Translated:

He is racially profiled cause he is Levi
          Low IQ players complain when some one playing in ways they aren't used to or haven't learned how to beat

Same people that try to make themselves feel good for hunting Lev (easy target of one of the many things that piss low IQ players off), are willing to legit kill the game by bringing it to spawn

I personally enjoy SPAWNSTIC trying to kill us. But yeah, definitely kills the base game.

Comment

ALL LEVIS MUST DIE. Surely ESC Q'ing every time you're about to die is a worse offense then many of these other "game exploits"

Comment

Player: Ferris-Bueller
              Date: 2021-05-15
              Cheat: Lag, pretty sure it's deliberate, defo being used for advantage.
              Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VBQ4zQXhM (watch to the end)
              Context: He was levi, I hunted him, he did this in retaliation.
              Last edited by Rab; 06-15-2021, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Player: Ferris-Bueller
                Date: 2021-05-15
                Cheat: Lag, pretty sure it's deliberate, defo being used for advantage.
                Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VBQ4zQXhM (watch to the end)
                Context: He was levi, I hunted him, he did this in retaliation.
                No one cares and stop being a tattletail. Also show player ping in your silly cheater callouts so at least we can see the average ping. Pub has such lax lag limits none of these prove anything. Do you really feel doing these posts will make the game better? I fail to see your purpose here with many of these call outs. Normal ISP issues or a wind storm or a bad route can all cause this stuff. Focus on real disruption and or player abuse rather than this nonsense rofl.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup fuck off until you have something constructive to say ty.

The purpose is these are all cheaters who should be banned. The reason for videos is so staff can see it, because I'm sick of reporting things when no staff are around, coz staff doesn't rly exist during UK daytime.

Comment

Today I received a warning for spec hunting when I never even entered spec. Someone else received a warning for feeding coords to me, which they didn't do, and nobody else has ever done. Both warnings were overturned.

There's no need to spec hunt, levis are easy to find, the accusation makes no sense. I made a video to show what hunting looks like from my perspective so I don't get any more grief from staff.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTL4t2eK-2I
                    (Press f to pay respects to Defcon 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
                      Translated:

He is racially profiled cause he is Levi
                      Low IQ players complain when some one playing in ways they aren't used to or haven't learned how to beat

Same people that try to make themselves feel good for hunting Lev (easy target of one of the many things that piss low IQ players off), are willing to legit kill the game by bringing it to spawn

I personally enjoy SPAWNSTIC trying to kill us. But yeah, definitely kills the base game.

hold up

are you implying that someone spawning levis somehow kills the base game?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Rab, as someone who has humored you more than the average Joe many times, can you do me a favor and shut the hell up for once?

Brutal man. Just brutal.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

voth asks for more videos then says stfu when he gets them. what a waste of time.

Comment

voth asks for more videos then says stfu when he gets them. what a waste of time.
                            Videos of purported lag cheating mean nothing to me. What you see on your screen and what I see on mine can be entirely different, and you have no ability to actually check lag in the moment like we do. Please limit video submissions to things that we can actually act on (as has happened before), or they will probably get annoying and ignored.

Thanks.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

hold up

are you implying that someone spawning levis somehow kills the base game?
                              Spawners kill base game, putting team down any players in spawn creating imbalance. Further, any players who just join shortly log off after being killed when unprepared. Equivalent of negging in old zones, which in less desperate times was the ultimate pussy move. New ultimate pussy move is purchasing purepub.

Comment

Working...
                              X